Maintenance Technology Presents Industry Outlook 2010, the annual executive roudtable
“With the economy apparently improving for many sectors, what are providers of products and services to our industry doing to help their customers return to normalcy/stability/growth? How is that helping end-users address their reliability, safety and sustainability concerns?”
To learn what executives of 13 leading supplier organizations told us, read on…
- Jay A. Burnette, Vice President, Sales & Engineering, Waukesha Bearings Corporation
- Terry Buzbee, President, Emerson Process Management, Fisher Division
- Brian Gleason, President, Des-Case Corporation
- Mike Hawkins, Global Brand Manager, Mobil SHC Brand, ExxonMobil Lubricants & Specialties
- Barbara Hulit, President, Fluke Corporation
- Poul Jeppesen, President and CEO, SKF USA Inc.
- Tony Martell, Vice President and General Manager, Aftermarket Business Unit, NSK
- Brian O’Donnell, President & CEO, A. W. Chesterton
- Brian Palmer, CEO, Measurement and Control Solutions, GE Energy
- Michael A. Pulick, President, Grainger U.S.
- Enrique Santacana, President and CEO, ABB Inc.
- Steven J. Smidler, President, Kaman Industrial Technologies Corporation
- Andrew Teich, President, Commercial Systems, FLIR Systems, Inc.