The Fluid Sealing Association (FSA) is an international trade association founded in 1933. Membership today represents over 85% of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in North America. Our membership is most heavily concentrated in North America, but also includes a number of companies in Europe, Asia and South America. Now as international trade grows throughout the world and creates a need for universally accepted standards, we have become international in scope.
- Technifor Introduces TF450 Laser Marking Machine
- Low Differential Pressure Transmitter Features Local Display
- OMEGA Introduces Motorized Test Stands
- Tribby Warfield Named Senior VP & General Manager for Kaman Distribution’s Fluid Power Platform
- Eaton Launches User-Friendly Modular Gas Analyser for the Biogas Market