The Fluid Sealing Association (FSA) is an international trade association founded in 1933. Membership today represents over 85% of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in North America. Our membership is most heavily concentrated in North America, but also includes a number of companies in Europe, Asia and South America. Now as international trade grows throughout the world and creates a need for universally accepted standards, we have become international in scope.
- Beckhoff ‘Azure Certified’ I/O Modules Simplify Microsoft Cloud Connectivity
- United Electric Controls Offers 316 SS, Explosion-Proof Junction Box
- Schneider Electric Rolls Breakthrough Premset MV Switchgear into U.S. Market
- Predicting Maintenance at Hannover MESSE
- Lubrication Scientifics’ Efficient MDL Dual Line System Delivers in Industry’s Toughest Applications, Harshest Environments