The Fluid Sealing Association (FSA) is an international trade association founded in 1933. Membership today represents over 85% of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in North America. Our membership is most heavily concentrated in North America, but also includes a number of companies in Europe, Asia and South America. Now as international trade grows throughout the world and creates a need for universally accepted standards, we have become international in scope.
- Mitsubishi SCADA Software Provides 3-D View of Your Manufacturing Processes
- Chicago Pneumatic’s Range of Cordless Tools Provides More Power, Mobility and Productivity
- Schneider Electric Releases Wonderware SmartGlance Mobile Reporting Connector Upgrade
- Motion Industries Launches New Product-Specific ‘Tom’s Toolbox’ Series of Video Shorts
- New Grundfos CEO Outlines Company Strategy for U.S. Press