The Fluid Sealing Association (FSA) is an international trade association founded in 1933. Membership today represents over 85% of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in North America. Our membership is most heavily concentrated in North America, but also includes a number of companies in Europe, Asia and South America. Now as international trade grows throughout the world and creates a need for universally accepted standards, we have become international in scope.
- Cleco Launches Redesigned Family of Industrial Air Impact Wrenches
- KROHNE Announces the TIDALFLUX 2300 Electromagnetic Flowmeter
- Wireless Compliance Institute Names Centero Exclusive Supplier of ISA100 WCI Test Kits
- FLIR Systems Announces New T-Series Cameras with UltraMax Resolution
- GE Introduces Software Suite that Utilizes Predix Industrial Internet Platform