The Fluid Sealing Association (FSA) is an international trade association founded in 1933. Membership today represents over 85% of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in North America. Our membership is most heavily concentrated in North America, but also includes a number of companies in Europe, Asia and South America. Now as international trade grows throughout the world and creates a need for universally accepted standards, we have become international in scope.
- Vibration Analyzer App for Apple iPad
- Eaton Releases Newest Version of Electrical Protection Handbook
- OMEGA Introduces Wireless Pulse Data Logger
- Apprion Announces Ion System R6 To Improve Industrial Devices, Data And Applications
- ASCO’s Continuous, High-Speed Wave Form Recording Identifies Power Quality Anomalies