The Fluid Sealing Association (FSA) is an international trade association founded in 1933. Membership today represents over 85% of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in North America. Our membership is most heavily concentrated in North America, but also includes a number of companies in Europe, Asia and South America. Now as international trade grows throughout the world and creates a need for universally accepted standards, we have become international in scope.
- TPI Smart Trend Meter 9080 Analyzes/Reports on All Vibration Parameters with Push of a Button
- BaseTek Machine Bases Provide Solid Foundations
- Updates to Opto 22’s groov Improve Interface Development and Expand Mobile Device Support
- NI Debuts CompactRIO 4-Slot Performance Controller Resource Kit
- Inpro/Seal mini66 Bearing Isolator Provides Bearing Protection in Limited Space