The Fluid Sealing Association (FSA) is an international trade association founded in 1933. Membership today represents over 85% of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in North America. Our membership is most heavily concentrated in North America, but also includes a number of companies in Europe, Asia and South America. Now as international trade grows throughout the world and creates a need for universally accepted standards, we have become international in scope.
- Machine-to-Cloud e-F@ctory IoT Gateway from Mitsubishi Electric Delivers Real-Time Energy-Management and PdM Data
- Acquisition of Emerson’s Power Transmission Biz Expected To Be ‘Transformational’ for Regal Beloit
- Yaskawa America Introduces Intelligent iQpump Micro Drives
- Emerson Smart Wireless Navigator Streamlines Management of Large and/or Expanding Wireless Deployments at Sites
- SKF Introduces Sensor Bearing with EMC Filter to Protect Against Power Surge