The Fluid Sealing Association (FSA) is an international trade association founded in 1933. Membership today represents over 85% of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in North America. Our membership is most heavily concentrated in North America, but also includes a number of companies in Europe, Asia and South America. Now as international trade grows throughout the world and creates a need for universally accepted standards, we have become international in scope.
- Fenner Drives SuperTLink Belts Save Time and Money
- Boston Gear Announces 2-Day Delivery of Stainless Steel 700 Series Worm Gear Reducers
- OEO Direct-Replacement LED for Metal Halide or High-Pressure Sodium Lamps
- SPM Instrument Offers DuoTech Accelerometer
- Macro Sensors LVDT Position Sensors Withstand High Vibrations