The Fluid Sealing Association (FSA) is an international trade association founded in 1933. Membership today represents over 85% of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in North America. Our membership is most heavily concentrated in North America, but also includes a number of companies in Europe, Asia and South America. Now as international trade grows throughout the world and creates a need for universally accepted standards, we have become international in scope.
- Transformers Get Smart with Sensor-Based Transformer Intelligence Solution from ABB
- ABB to Invest Big in New Low-Voltage Manufacturing Facility and Expanded Customer Experience Center in Memphis, TN Area
- National Instruments Announces PMU Application for Grid Automation System
- Tsubaki Smart Tooth Sprockets Utilize Patented Wear Indicator Technology
- Emerson Network Power’s Transient Detection System Protects and Monitors Critical Power