The Fluid Sealing Association (FSA) is an international trade association founded in 1933. Membership today represents over 85% of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in North America. Our membership is most heavily concentrated in North America, but also includes a number of companies in Europe, Asia and South America. Now as international trade grows throughout the world and creates a need for universally accepted standards, we have become international in scope.
- SKF Introduces Laser Vibrometer for Non-contact Vibration & Noise Measurement
- Production Process Offers New Entry-Level CMMS with Run-Hour & Cycle-Count Metering Capabilities
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Introduces Graphic Operation Terminal with Touchscreen Capability
- New Falcon Pd from Veyance Technologies Takes Synchronous-Belt Performance Higher
- Solectria Acquisition Expands Yaskawa’s Position in Renewable Energy Market