The Fluid Sealing Association (FSA) is an international trade association founded in 1933. Membership today represents over 85% of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in North America. Our membership is most heavily concentrated in North America, but also includes a number of companies in Europe, Asia and South America. Now as international trade grows throughout the world and creates a need for universally accepted standards, we have become international in scope.
- Delta Introduces High-efficiency EC Fan Series for Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Atlas Copco Showcases Tier 4 Final QAS 25 Generator at POWER-GEN International
- ATI’s QC-160 Robotic Tool Changer Provides Flexibility
- Steven Hedlund to Lead Global Automation Business for Lincoln Electric
- Yokogawa Introduces Release 2 of SMARTDAC+ GA10 Data-Logging Software