The Fluid Sealing Association (FSA) is an international trade association founded in 1933. Membership today represents over 85% of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in North America. Our membership is most heavily concentrated in North America, but also includes a number of companies in Europe, Asia and South America. Now as international trade grows throughout the world and creates a need for universally accepted standards, we have become international in scope.
- Lincoln Electric Growth Spurt Continues with Acquisition of Rimrock Holdings
- EXAIR’s High Lift Reversible Drum Vac Moves Liquid Farther
- IMI Sensors Launches ICP Accelerometer with Integral Magnet
- AutomationDirect Adds More Hubbell-Wiegmann Enclosures
- Camfil Announces Web-based Dust Collection Diagnostics