The Fluid Sealing Association (FSA) is an international trade association founded in 1933. Membership today represents over 85% of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in North America. Our membership is most heavily concentrated in North America, but also includes a number of companies in Europe, Asia and South America. Now as international trade grows throughout the world and creates a need for universally accepted standards, we have become international in scope.
- GE’s Ultrasonic Testing Machine Offers Faster Geometric and Wall Thickness Inspection of Seamless Tube
- EXAIR’s Threaded Line Vac Turns Pipe Into a Conveyor
- OptiSIS Solution is Pre-Engineered Safety Instrumented System for Applications Up to 100 I/O Points
- ReliaMark Offers Stainless Steel Shaft Collars
- The State of the Practice: Steady As She Goes