The Fluid Sealing Association (FSA) is an international trade association founded in 1933. Membership today represents over 85% of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in North America. Our membership is most heavily concentrated in North America, but also includes a number of companies in Europe, Asia and South America. Now as international trade grows throughout the world and creates a need for universally accepted standards, we have become international in scope.
- Rotork Soldo Range Switch Boxes are Weatherproof and Intrinsically Safe
- Gems Sensors & Controls Announces High-Reliability OEM Pressure Transmitters and Switches
- FCI Touts Gas Mass Flow Meters
- Bosch Rexroth Introduces Hydraulic Motors with Unmatched Power Density
- Miller Expands Respiratory Protection Lineup