ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- EXAIR’s New Catalog Features Cooling, Cleaning and Drying Products
- VibeRMS from GTI Now Available for iPhone and iPod Touch
- Team, Inc., to Acquire Leading NDT Service Provider Qaulspec Group
- Emulsion Mist Collectors from Camfil Offer High Efficiency, Low Operating Costs
- Field Mounted Temperature Transmitter from PR Electronics