ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- New Look, Cleaner Interface for Schneider Electric Wonderware SmartGlance iPhone Version
- Rockwell Automation Raises Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence with FactoryTalk VantagePoint 7.0 Software Upgrade
- MTE Launches Matrix ONE Harmonic Filters for Single-Phase Power Applications
- NetMotion Diagnostics 3.2 Expands Mobile Workforce Solution Beyond North America
- Fluke TiS75 IR Camera Enhances Frontline Troubleshooting with 320X240 Resolution and Precise Manual Focusing