ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- PLCs Control Massive Hangar Doors at San Francisco International Airport
- 5 Steps to a Safer Manufacturing Facility
- Eaton’s V-Spring Telescoping Light Pole System Offers Safer, Less Expensive Lighting
- Automation Fair 2014 Links Attendees to The Connected Enterprise
- Hayward ECP Series Thermoplastic Quarter Turn Electric Actuator Provides Superior Corrosion Resistance