ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- New ‘Fluke Process Instruments’ Brand Integrates Raytek, Ircon, and Datapaq Product Lines
- Amphenol’s High Vibration Brush Terminal Series Ideal for Harsh Environments
- Eyes on the Human Factor, ABB Takes Full Ownership of CGM AB, Swedish Provider of Control-Room Design and Ergonomic Solutions
- Motion Industries to Acquire Lake Erie Abrasive & Tool
- GP:50 NY Ltd Debuts Submersible Level Transmitter for Wastewater Monitoring