ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- Fluke Connect Student Contest Set to Reward Real-World Innovations
- U.S. Tsubaki Rolls Out High-Performance, Extended-Life Titan Series Chain
- Schneider Electric Software Drives Operational and Energy-Efficiency Improvements in Pima County, AZ, Wastewater Reclamation Efforts
- Emerson and OSIsoft Improve Field Device Capabilities with PI Connector for HART-IP
- Filter Sense Offers Self-Validating Particulate Sensor for EPA Compliance