ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- Mitsubishi SCADA Software Provides 3-D View of Your Manufacturing Processes
- Chicago Pneumatic’s Range of Cordless Tools Provides More Power, Mobility and Productivity
- Schneider Electric Releases Wonderware SmartGlance Mobile Reporting Connector Upgrade
- Motion Industries Launches New Product-Specific ‘Tom’s Toolbox’ Series of Video Shorts
- New Grundfos CEO Outlines Company Strategy for U.S. Press