ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- Machine-to-Cloud e-F@ctory IoT Gateway from Mitsubishi Electric Delivers Real-Time Energy-Management and PdM Data
- Acquisition of Emerson’s Power Transmission Biz Expected To Be ‘Transformational’ for Regal Beloit
- Yaskawa America Introduces Intelligent iQpump Micro Drives
- Emerson Smart Wireless Navigator Streamlines Management of Large and/or Expanding Wireless Deployments at Sites
- SKF Introduces Sensor Bearing with EMC Filter to Protect Against Power Surge