ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- OMEGA Introduces Wireless Pulse Data Logger
- Apprion Announces Ion System R6 To Improve Industrial Devices, Data And Applications
- ASCO’s Continuous, High-Speed Wave Form Recording Identifies Power Quality Anomalies
- Eaton’s Licensed Serial and Ethernet Solutions Provide Flexibility
- Critical Process Filtration Filter Housings are More Robust, Easier to Use