ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- Emerson Network Power’s Transient Detection System Protects and Monitors Critical Power
- Yaskawa Releases Z1000U HVAC Matrix Drive
- Motion Industries Chairman Bill Stevens to Retire After 37 Years with Industrial-Distribution Giant
- Siemens Says You Still Have Time to Register for This Year’s Information-Packed ‘Manufacturing in America Symposium’ at Detroit’s Ford Field
- Bob Williamson Comments on Final Day of MARCON 2015: Snow Subsides But Maintenance and Reliability Hot Topics Abound