ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- SKF Vibracon Self-Leveling Chocks Enable Easy Mounting of Rotating Machinery
- Emerson Introduces System Plast NG Evo Chain for High-Speed Beverage Conveying
- T&B Fittings Non-Metallic Expansion/Deflection Coupling Improves Safety
- LumaSense Debuts Industrial Grade Infrared Pyrometer with Thermal Imaging Capabilities
- EXAIR No Drip Internal Mix Atomizing Nozzles Positively Stop Liquid Flow