ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- AutomationDirect Named a STEM Education Awards Finalist
- Elos Fixturlaser Changes Name to ACOEM AB
- Prosoft Technology’s New Ethernet/IP to PROFINET IO Device Gateway Enables Data Transfers
- IRISS Offers Delta T Alert for 24/7 Online Monitoring of Electrical Assets
- CBS ArcSafe Debuts RSA-161A Remote Switch Actuator