ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- Siemens Analytical Products and Solutions Biz Grows Operations and Production Capacity in Houston
- Spectro Scientific Offers the MiniLab 53 On-Site Oil Analysis System
- ABB Flowmeter Combines Three Devices into One
- Controller from Mitsubishi Provides Advanced Functionality in Compact Design
- CBS ArcSafe Debuts Remote Racking Solution for VCP-Style Circuit Breakers