ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- Ford, Goodyear, FTS Technologies Win Sustainability Innovation Awards
- Holman Boiler Works and Affiliated Power Services to Merge Under Banner of ‘Cleaver-Brooks Sales and Service’
- Cleco Launches Redesigned Family of Industrial Air Impact Wrenches
- KROHNE Announces the TIDALFLUX 2300 Electromagnetic Flowmeter
- Wireless Compliance Institute Names Centero Exclusive Supplier of ISA100 WCI Test Kits