ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- WEG Electric Introduces W40 Line of Open Induction Motors
- Atlas Copco Offers Hassle-Free In-House Financing for Construction Equipment
- Motion Introduces the CL920 Rugged Tablet Platform
- SKF Food Grade Lubricants Enhance Safety and Reliability
- Konecranes Quick Ship Program Offers Quality in Less Time