ProblemA leading plastic-injection company planned to install variable frequency drives (VFDs) on its chiller pumps to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. These drives are increasingly popular in the HVAC industry because of their ability to economically meet changing load demands, making them ideal for fluid and air-flow applications.
Archive | November, 2011
- MovinCool’s High-Performance Portable Heat Pump Makes Trade Show Debut at 2015 AHR Expo
- New Pig Introduces PIG Bladder Spill Containment Deck
- PTDA Releases Digital Version of Power Transmission Handbook
- Delta Introduces High-efficiency EC Fan Series for Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Atlas Copco Showcases Tier 4 Final QAS 25 Generator at POWER-GEN International