The A.W. Chesterton Company has a comprehensive line of mechanical seals, packing, coatings, cleaners, lubricants and polymeric seals designed to maximize plant performance. Since 1884, we have worked closely with our customers to provide solutions that help them increase reliability, efficiency and compliance.
Leveraging state-of-the art technology and environmentally acceptable alternatives along with strict quality processes, we work to lower your operating and acquisition costs. Our vision is to be recognized, by our customer, as the best partner in providing customized programs, hands-on services and high performance products.
Chesterton, in partnership with our distributors, provides world-class cus-tomer service. Our factory-trained specialists and technicians work closely with customers to select the programs, products and services to meet the challenges faced by industry. Specialists and technicians are supported by Chesterton’s Application Engineering, Customer Service and Engineered Solutions Teams. Our mission is to be the hands-on expert partner to increase our customers’ reliability and productivity and to enhance their business performance and competitive advantage.
Technology & Innovation
Chesterton’s innovative products and services are driven by our strong focus on research and development to create value for our customers. Our staff of scientists and engineers works with our customers in bringing innovation to their operations.
Thousands of facility managers, engineers, technicians and local service specialists have benefited from Chesterton’s industrial training programs.We offer:
- Tailored training to meet individual plant requirements.
- Certified programs, in-plant seminars and “Lunch & Learn” programs.
- Hands-on installation or application training.
- Industrial-technology programs via the Internet.
Global Solutions, Local Service
Chesterton’s service is delivered by a worldwide network of global manufacturing facilities, service centers and sales offices that provide local inventory and support. This vast sales and distribution system is able to reach and react to the shifting needs of customers anywhere in the world. Increasing equipment reliability, reducing energy consumption and providing local technical support and service are what Chesterton is known for throughout industries around the world.
- Mechanical Seals for Pumps, Agitators, Mixers and other Rotating Equipment: Chesterton has proven component, gas, cartridge, cassette, split and mixer seals specifically designed to simplify installation, improve reliability and extend performance of your fluid-handling equipment.
- Mechanical Packing, Gasketing and Live Loading for Pumps, Valves, Flanges and other Rotating and Reciprocating Equipment: Chesterton offers braided, die formed and injectable mechanical-packing solutions to reduce leakage, extend the mean time between re-pack/repair and reduce fugitive emissions.
- Engineered Polymer Solutions for Hydraulic and Pneumatic Rotating and Reciprocating Equipment: Chesterton offers a broad range of high-performance polymer seals that improve the reliability and performance of your hydraulic, pneumatic and rotary equipment.
- ARC Advanced Reinforced Coatings: Chesterton offers a full line of advanced composite coatings for protection against abrasion, corrosion and erosion and chemical attack.
- Lubricants, Cleaners and Industrial Spe-cialty Products: Chesterton has developed a broad range of lubricants, cleaners and industrial products that provide maintenance professionals with critical tools to support their everyday work.
A.W. Chesterton Company
500 Unicorn Park Drive
Woburn, MA 01801-3345