At Hy-Pro Filtration, our objective is to optimize the reliability of hydraulic and lubrication assets to keep plants operating at peak productivity. Our innovative filtration products solve a range of contamination challenges that plague hydraulic and lube systems, including:
- Particulate contamination—Hy-Pro’s DFE-rated filter element upgrades for all international filter manufacturers and OEMs drop ISO codes and yield optimum system performance. Consolidate filter-element specs to Hy-Pro, the brand that delivers industry’s lowest ISO codes and best element value.
- Removing water from lube oil— Hy-Pro Vacuum Dehydrators remove all water (including dissolved) to achieve water levels < 30 ppm in lube oil up to ISO VG600. Hy-Pro’s coalesce technology for turbine oil rapidly removes free and emulsified water for water ppm level < 150. The two technologies can be combined for the ultimate in turbine-lube-oil purification.
- Varnish removal—Lube-oil varnish continues to be a major problem for both combustion and steam turbines as Group II base stock oils replace Group I. Hy-Pro manufactures the proven varnish prevention and removal solution: SVR soluble varnish removal.
- Total phosphate-ester-fluid maintenance—Proper care of phosphate ester requires acid remediation, dissolved metal removal, maintaining water < 300 ppm, high-efficiency filter elements and solution-driven strategies to prevent servo-valve failures and premature fluid replacement. To get it all, make the call to Hy-Pro.
- Mobile filter carts for particulate and water control
- Dedicated off-line lube-filtration systems (gearboxes and steel-mill lube)
- Preventing servo-valve failures
- Oil-reclamation equipment and other oil-reclamation solutions
- Extending useful phosphate-ester-fluid life
- Extending overall useful life of combustion-turbine-oil antioxidants
- Explosion-proof equipment complying with U.S. and EU (ATEX) standards
- Diesel-fuel conditioning for par-ticulate and water removal
Keep Your World Turning
Our expertise and shoulder-to-shoulder commitment to solving your fluid-contamination challenges truly set Hy-Pro apart. Put us on your lube team, and we’ll help you develop a total system-cleanliness approach that leads to a more reliable plant—and keeps your world turning as required!
Get The Full Support Of Hy-Pro Nation
Together with our global distribution network, our expert team of Hy-Pro technical, field and sales engineers is ready to implement proactive strategies that solve your hydraulic, lube-oil and diesel-fuel problems. Experienced in lubrication, filtration and fluid power, they carry the highest industry certifications (including CFPS and CLS). Our engineering staff is available—and eager—to support your application needs with expert product and industry knowledge to make condition-based recommendations for standard or customized contamination solutions.
12955 Ford Drive
Fishers, IN 46038