Des-Case understands the importance of fluid cleanliness and the role it plays in helping to ensure that equipment investments last longer. For more than 25 years, we’ve pioneered solutions to help maintain lubricant quality specific to customer applications. Featuring designs unparalleled in the marketplace, Des-Case products are used wherever lubricant life and performance are essential to daily operations.
Count on Des-Case
Why do many of the world’s leading companies, distributors and OEMs trust Des-Case to help keep their equipment and plants running smoothly?
1.Detection: Our Lubrication Transformation Services (consulting and training) help companies detect reliability problems and identify steps to address them, including implementation of practical machinery lubrication-management practices and cost-benefit analysis that sup-port comprehensive programs.
2.Prevention: Getting clean, dry oil into machines (and keeping it that way) is one of the most fundamental elements of precision lubrication. Upgrading vent caps to high-quality Des-Case desiccant breathers and using lubricant storage systems and oil transfer/filtration systems helps machines achieve optimum reliability and production uptime.
3.Removal: High-quality Des-Case fluid-handling devices remove dirt and water, helping equipment run at peak capacity. From small, portable machines to full-featured vacuum dehydration systems, customizable filtration devices are an integral component of proactive maintenance in unique environments.
Industry-Leading Manufacturer of Desiccant Breathers
- Continuous innovation. We invented the desiccant breather and continue to design new innovations.
- Widest variety of high-value solutions. From small gearboxes to large hydraulic systems or storage tanks, Des-Case breathers are engineered to last and matched with your specific needs.
Full Line of Fluid-Handling Products & Adapters
- Easily customizable. Des-Case filtration systems can be easily configured to your exact needs. Larger systems are also designed to your specs.
- Rugged designs/thousands of options. Des-Case systems incorporate smart technology to make contaminant filtration a simple task, requiring less equipment and labor, while reducing system contamination.
Lubrication TransformationSM: Putting Best Practices Into Practice
- Consulting services & in-depth training. We specialize in helping companies pinpoint lubrication issues and identify ways to address them, such as plant surveys, one-day best practice overviews and intensive training classes with ICML certification options.
- Knowledgeable team. Our Lubrication Transformation program is managed by lubrication engineers with years of in-plant experience.
Whenever you need contamination control, you can count on Des-Case to provide the right products and services to keep you up and running. Visit www.descase.com to learn more about how we can help you take the next step in your best practice journey.
675 N. Main St.
Goodlettsville, TN 37072