Bloomfield, CT (April 28, 2014) — Kaman Corporation has completed the acquisition of the operating assets of B.W. Rogers Co. and certain affiliated entities (collectively, B.W. Rogers) by its Distribution Segment, acting through its subsidiary, Kaman Fluid Power, LLC. Terms of the transaction, which expands Kaman’s capabilities in both the fluid power and automation & motion control areas, haven’t been disclosed. Operating 21 locations in seven states from the Northeast to the Midwest, B. W. Rogers had sales of about $100 million in 2013. A tri-motion distributor of Parker Hannifin motion and control products, it also represents a number of other premium brands. Approximately 240 former employees of B.W. Rogers have now joined Kaman.
- SKF Introduces Laser Vibrometer for Non-contact Vibration & Noise Measurement
- Production Process Offers New Entry-Level CMMS with Run-Hour & Cycle-Count Metering Capabilities
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Introduces Graphic Operation Terminal with Touchscreen Capability
- New Falcon Pd from Veyance Technologies Takes Synchronous-Belt Performance Higher
- Solectria Acquisition Expands Yaskawa’s Position in Renewable Energy Market