Bloomfield, CT (April 28, 2014) — Kaman Corporation has completed the acquisition of the operating assets of B.W. Rogers Co. and certain affiliated entities (collectively, B.W. Rogers) by its Distribution Segment, acting through its subsidiary, Kaman Fluid Power, LLC. Terms of the transaction, which expands Kaman’s capabilities in both the fluid power and automation & motion control areas, haven’t been disclosed. Operating 21 locations in seven states from the Northeast to the Midwest, B. W. Rogers had sales of about $100 million in 2013. A tri-motion distributor of Parker Hannifin motion and control products, it also represents a number of other premium brands. Approximately 240 former employees of B.W. Rogers have now joined Kaman.
- Fluke Connect Student Contest Set to Reward Real-World Innovations
- U.S. Tsubaki Rolls Out High-Performance, Extended-Life Titan Series Chain
- Schneider Electric Software Drives Operational and Energy-Efficiency Improvements in Pima County, AZ, Wastewater Reclamation Efforts
- Emerson and OSIsoft Improve Field Device Capabilities with PI Connector for HART-IP
- Filter Sense Offers Self-Validating Particulate Sensor for EPA Compliance