Bloomfield, CT (April 28, 2014) — Kaman Corporation has completed the acquisition of the operating assets of B.W. Rogers Co. and certain affiliated entities (collectively, B.W. Rogers) by its Distribution Segment, acting through its subsidiary, Kaman Fluid Power, LLC. Terms of the transaction, which expands Kaman’s capabilities in both the fluid power and automation & motion control areas, haven’t been disclosed. Operating 21 locations in seven states from the Northeast to the Midwest, B. W. Rogers had sales of about $100 million in 2013. A tri-motion distributor of Parker Hannifin motion and control products, it also represents a number of other premium brands. Approximately 240 former employees of B.W. Rogers have now joined Kaman.
- Emerson Network Power’s Transient Detection System Protects and Monitors Critical Power
- Yaskawa Releases Z1000U HVAC Matrix Drive
- Motion Industries Chairman Bill Stevens to Retire After 37 Years with Industrial-Distribution Giant
- Siemens Says You Still Have Time to Register for This Year’s Information-Packed ‘Manufacturing in America Symposium’ at Detroit’s Ford Field
- Bob Williamson Comments on Final Day of MARCON 2015: Snow Subsides But Maintenance and Reliability Hot Topics Abound