Bloomfield, CT (April 28, 2014) — Kaman Corporation has completed the acquisition of the operating assets of B.W. Rogers Co. and certain affiliated entities (collectively, B.W. Rogers) by its Distribution Segment, acting through its subsidiary, Kaman Fluid Power, LLC. Terms of the transaction, which expands Kaman’s capabilities in both the fluid power and automation & motion control areas, haven’t been disclosed. Operating 21 locations in seven states from the Northeast to the Midwest, B. W. Rogers had sales of about $100 million in 2013. A tri-motion distributor of Parker Hannifin motion and control products, it also represents a number of other premium brands. Approximately 240 former employees of B.W. Rogers have now joined Kaman.
- Lincoln Electric Growth Spurt Continues with Acquisition of Rimrock Holdings
- EXAIR’s High Lift Reversible Drum Vac Moves Liquid Farther
- IMI Sensors Launches ICP Accelerometer with Integral Magnet
- AutomationDirect Adds More Hubbell-Wiegmann Enclosures
- Camfil Announces Web-based Dust Collection Diagnostics