Bloomfield, CT (April 28, 2014) — Kaman Corporation has completed the acquisition of the operating assets of B.W. Rogers Co. and certain affiliated entities (collectively, B.W. Rogers) by its Distribution Segment, acting through its subsidiary, Kaman Fluid Power, LLC. Terms of the transaction, which expands Kaman’s capabilities in both the fluid power and automation & motion control areas, haven’t been disclosed. Operating 21 locations in seven states from the Northeast to the Midwest, B. W. Rogers had sales of about $100 million in 2013. A tri-motion distributor of Parker Hannifin motion and control products, it also represents a number of other premium brands. Approximately 240 former employees of B.W. Rogers have now joined Kaman.
- Emerson CSI 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer Certified ATEX & IECEx Zone 2
- Mitsubishi Electric iQ-R Series Integrates Machine & Plant Control
- Tecogen Deploying GE Equipment Insight Solution to Optimize CHP Fleet
- Charles Treadway Set to Take Up CEO Reins at Accudyne Industries on March 1
- Fluke 902 FC True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter Can Help Users Reduce Must-Wear PPE Frequency