Bloomfield, CT (April 28, 2014) — Kaman Corporation has completed the acquisition of the operating assets of B.W. Rogers Co. and certain affiliated entities (collectively, B.W. Rogers) by its Distribution Segment, acting through its subsidiary, Kaman Fluid Power, LLC. Terms of the transaction, which expands Kaman’s capabilities in both the fluid power and automation & motion control areas, haven’t been disclosed. Operating 21 locations in seven states from the Northeast to the Midwest, B. W. Rogers had sales of about $100 million in 2013. A tri-motion distributor of Parker Hannifin motion and control products, it also represents a number of other premium brands. Approximately 240 former employees of B.W. Rogers have now joined Kaman.
- Delta Introduces High-efficiency EC Fan Series for Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Atlas Copco Showcases Tier 4 Final QAS 25 Generator at POWER-GEN International
- ATI’s QC-160 Robotic Tool Changer Provides Flexibility
- Steven Hedlund to Lead Global Automation Business for Lincoln Electric
- Yokogawa Introduces Release 2 of SMARTDAC+ GA10 Data-Logging Software