Bloomfield, CT (April 28, 2014) — Kaman Corporation has completed the acquisition of the operating assets of B.W. Rogers Co. and certain affiliated entities (collectively, B.W. Rogers) by its Distribution Segment, acting through its subsidiary, Kaman Fluid Power, LLC. Terms of the transaction, which expands Kaman’s capabilities in both the fluid power and automation & motion control areas, haven’t been disclosed. Operating 21 locations in seven states from the Northeast to the Midwest, B. W. Rogers had sales of about $100 million in 2013. A tri-motion distributor of Parker Hannifin motion and control products, it also represents a number of other premium brands. Approximately 240 former employees of B.W. Rogers have now joined Kaman.
- AutomationDirect G-Series ISO Pneumatic Air Cylinders Interchange with Other Popular Brands
- Leeson Electric Launches Next-Gen Extreme Duck Motor
- LUDECA Recognized as SMRP Approved Provider of Continuing Education and Training
- Milwaukee Cylinder Announces RFID Technology for Tie Rod Cylinder Identification
- Rexroth Enhances Its North American ‘GoTo’ Focused Delivery Program for Drives and Controls