Bloomfield, CT (April 28, 2014) — Kaman Corporation has completed the acquisition of the operating assets of B.W. Rogers Co. and certain affiliated entities (collectively, B.W. Rogers) by its Distribution Segment, acting through its subsidiary, Kaman Fluid Power, LLC. Terms of the transaction, which expands Kaman’s capabilities in both the fluid power and automation & motion control areas, haven’t been disclosed. Operating 21 locations in seven states from the Northeast to the Midwest, B. W. Rogers had sales of about $100 million in 2013. A tri-motion distributor of Parker Hannifin motion and control products, it also represents a number of other premium brands. Approximately 240 former employees of B.W. Rogers have now joined Kaman.
- Siemens Analytical Products and Solutions Biz Grows Operations and Production Capacity in Houston
- Spectro Scientific Offers the MiniLab 53 On-Site Oil Analysis System
- ABB Flowmeter Combines Three Devices into One
- Controller from Mitsubishi Provides Advanced Functionality in Compact Design
- CBS ArcSafe Debuts Remote Racking Solution for VCP-Style Circuit Breakers