Greenville, South Carolina, USA – April 30, 2014 – aeSolutions™, a supplier of performance-based process safety engineering and automation solutions, has announced the launch of an Industrial Cybersecurity business to help clients protect their control systems from both intentional and unintentional cyber-initiated events. According to the company, it has been providing these services for a number of years. John Cusimano CFSE, CISSP, has been hired as Director of Industrial Cybersecurity to formally roll out and manage the new business. Cusimano has more than 20 years of experience in the field, having performed numerous control system cybersecurity vulnerability and cyber risk assessments in the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Water/Wastewater, and Power industries per ISA/IEC 62443 and NERC CIP standards. He has also overseen and participated in the security testing and certification of several control and safety systems per the ISASecure™ and Achilles™ security certification programs. Cusimano is also Chairman of the ISA 99 WG4 TG2 Zones & Conduits committee and Co-Chair of ISA 99 WG4 TG6 Product Development committee. He was instrumental in the development of the ISASecure certification scheme and was recently appointed as US Expert to the IEC TC65 WG10 committee.
- Indegy Cyber Security Platform Dives Deep with Real-Time Visibility into Critical Control System Layers
- C-Labs Offers Factory-Relay IoT Software Development Kit for End User Sites
- New Yokogawa Industrial Knowledge Biz Delivers Advanced Cloud-Based Data Solutions
- Uptime: A Top Management Standard — The Missing Link
- On The Floor: Aligning Team Goals With Corporate Goals