Milwaukee, WI (May 1, 2014) – Badger Meter has announced the rebranding of its flow measurement and control product line, which has expanded through product development and acquisitions. The company says the new “Badger Meter Flow Instrumentation” name reflects broad solutions that keep plant processes and precision-based operations efficient, profitable and safe. Badger Meter Flow Instrumentation incorporates brand names like Data Industrial®, Hedland®, Flo-tech, Blancett®, Cox®, Preso®, Dynasonics®, Flow Dynamics® and Research Control® Valves (RCV). This product lineup encompasses almost all major mechanical and electrical flow metering technologies, including electromagnetic, differential pressure, impeller, oval gear, positive displacement, turbine, ultrasonic and vortex. Typical markets for these products include oil and gas, petrochemical, and water and wastewater, to heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), food and beverage, agricultural irrigation and automotive and aerospace manufacturing.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / Badger Meter’s Rebranding Highlights Importance of Global Flow Measurement and Instrumentation Markets
- Rotork Soldo Range Switch Boxes are Weatherproof and Intrinsically Safe
- Gems Sensors & Controls Announces High-Reliability OEM Pressure Transmitters and Switches
- FCI Touts Gas Mass Flow Meters
- Bosch Rexroth Introduces Hydraulic Motors with Unmatched Power Density
- Miller Expands Respiratory Protection Lineup