Milwaukee, WI (May 1, 2014) – Badger Meter has announced the rebranding of its flow measurement and control product line, which has expanded through product development and acquisitions. The company says the new “Badger Meter Flow Instrumentation” name reflects broad solutions that keep plant processes and precision-based operations efficient, profitable and safe. Badger Meter Flow Instrumentation incorporates brand names like Data Industrial®, Hedland®, Flo-tech, Blancett®, Cox®, Preso®, Dynasonics®, Flow Dynamics® and Research Control® Valves (RCV). This product lineup encompasses almost all major mechanical and electrical flow metering technologies, including electromagnetic, differential pressure, impeller, oval gear, positive displacement, turbine, ultrasonic and vortex. Typical markets for these products include oil and gas, petrochemical, and water and wastewater, to heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), food and beverage, agricultural irrigation and automotive and aerospace manufacturing.
- IIoT Plant Architectures, a Bridge to Cross
- Feature-Rich PlantStruxure PES V4.2 Automation System Debuts at Schneider Electric Connect 2016
- Schneider Electric Extends Universal I/O Capability for Foxboro and Triconex
- Updates From Mainstream Conference 2016
- Mitsubishi Introduces Higher-Payload RV-F Series 6-Axis Robots
- RT @michellesegrest: Celebrate #WomenInEngineering https://t.co/sGMvtapaGP @Siemens @WomenAssetMgmt @WES1919 @goldieblox @EngineerComm @GIE… 3 days ago retweeted via michellesegrest
- Schneider Electric's cyber security director Gary Williams on #SEConnect2016 stage: Be as AGGRESSIVE as the Hacker...or lose productivity! 4 days ago