Milwaukee, WI (May 1, 2014) – Badger Meter has announced the rebranding of its flow measurement and control product line, which has expanded through product development and acquisitions. The company says the new “Badger Meter Flow Instrumentation” name reflects broad solutions that keep plant processes and precision-based operations efficient, profitable and safe. Badger Meter Flow Instrumentation incorporates brand names like Data Industrial®, Hedland®, Flo-tech, Blancett®, Cox®, Preso®, Dynasonics®, Flow Dynamics® and Research Control® Valves (RCV). This product lineup encompasses almost all major mechanical and electrical flow metering technologies, including electromagnetic, differential pressure, impeller, oval gear, positive displacement, turbine, ultrasonic and vortex. Typical markets for these products include oil and gas, petrochemical, and water and wastewater, to heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), food and beverage, agricultural irrigation and automotive and aerospace manufacturing.
- Schneider Electric Rolls Breakthrough Premset MV Switchgear into U.S. Market
- Predicting Maintenance at Hannover MESSE
- Lubrication Scientifics’ Efficient MDL Dual Line System Delivers in Industry’s Toughest Applications, Harshest Environments
- Enhanced NI InsightCM Condition-Monitoring Solution Tackles Big and Growing IIoT-Related Data Challenges
- ITT i-ALERT2 Condition-Monitor App Now Available for All Mobile Devices, Including IOS, Android, and Tablets