ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- Honeywell Introduces Cold Conditions Fire Retardant Apparel
- Process Heating Co. Unitized Storage Tank Heaters Provide Controlled Heat for Temperature-Sensitive Materials
- Schneider Electric to Acquire InStep Software
- Workforce Development Issues: Pre-Apprenticeship Leads the Way
- A Contrarian View: Decision Makers Need More Than Generalities