ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- AutomationDirect Adds Harsh Duty Photoelectric Sensors to Product Lineup
- Flow-Rite’s Cloud-based Solution Organizes Forklift Battery Care
- Foxboro Introduces Two-Wire Pressure Transmitters
- Victaulic Offers Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve
- ABB Starts Robot-Production Operations in Michigan to Serve North American Market