ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- Siemens Analytical Products and Solutions Biz Grows Operations and Production Capacity in Houston
- Spectro Scientific Offers the MiniLab 53 On-Site Oil Analysis System
- ABB Flowmeter Combines Three Devices into One
- Controller from Mitsubishi Provides Advanced Functionality in Compact Design
- CBS ArcSafe Debuts Remote Racking Solution for VCP-Style Circuit Breakers