ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- New ‘Fluke Process Instruments’ Brand Integrates Raytek, Ircon, and Datapaq Product Lines
- Amphenol’s High Vibration Brush Terminal Series Ideal for Harsh Environments
- Eyes on the Human Factor, ABB Takes Full Ownership of CGM AB, Swedish Provider of Control-Room Design and Ergonomic Solutions
- Motion Industries to Acquire Lake Erie Abrasive & Tool
- GP:50 NY Ltd Debuts Submersible Level Transmitter for Wastewater Monitoring