ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- Ford, Goodyear, FTS Technologies Win Sustainability Innovation Awards
- Holman Boiler Works and Affiliated Power Services to Merge Under Banner of ‘Cleaver-Brooks Sales and Service’
- Cleco Launches Redesigned Family of Industrial Air Impact Wrenches
- KROHNE Announces the TIDALFLUX 2300 Electromagnetic Flowmeter
- Wireless Compliance Institute Names Centero Exclusive Supplier of ISA100 WCI Test Kits