ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- Emerson Introduces System Plast NG Evo Chain for High-Speed Beverage Conveying
- T&B Fittings Non-Metallic Expansion/Deflection Coupling Improves Safety
- LumaSense Debuts Industrial Grade Infrared Pyrometer with Thermal Imaging Capabilities
- EXAIR No Drip Internal Mix Atomizing Nozzles Positively Stop Liquid Flow
- Victaulic Introduces Style 422 Stainless Steel Mechanical-T Bolted Branch Outlet