ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- Vibration Analyzer App for Apple iPad
- Eaton Releases Newest Version of Electrical Protection Handbook
- OMEGA Introduces Wireless Pulse Data Logger
- Apprion Announces Ion System R6 To Improve Industrial Devices, Data And Applications
- ASCO’s Continuous, High-Speed Wave Form Recording Identifies Power Quality Anomalies