ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- Machine-to-Cloud e-F@ctory IoT Gateway from Mitsubishi Electric Delivers Real-Time Energy-Management and PdM Data
- Acquisition of Emerson’s Power Transmission Biz Expected To Be ‘Transformational’ for Regal Beloit
- Yaskawa America Introduces Intelligent iQpump Micro Drives
- Emerson Smart Wireless Navigator Streamlines Management of Large and/or Expanding Wireless Deployments at Sites
- SKF Introduces Sensor Bearing with EMC Filter to Protect Against Power Surge