ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- Fluke Tix560 and Tix520 Infrared Cameras Offer a Full 180-Degree Articulating Lens
- ABB Extends Ratings of Its SafeGear HD Switchgear Platform
- High-Performance SEL-787 Transformer Protection Relays from Schweitzer Provide Protection
- Svendborg Brakes Introduces the Latest Controlled Braking Technology for Mining Conveyor Applications
- Transformers Get Smart with Sensor-Based Transformer Intelligence Solution from ABB