ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- U.S. Tsubaki Rolls Out High-Performance, Extended-Life Titan Series Chain
- Schneider Electric Software Drives Operational and Energy-Efficiency Improvements in Pima County, AZ, Wastewater Reclamation Efforts
- Emerson and OSIsoft Improve Field Device Capabilities with PI Connector for HART-IP
- Filter Sense Offers Self-Validating Particulate Sensor for EPA Compliance
- ‘Sullair Powered by IHI’ Branded Centrifugal Compressors Up to 30,000 hp Now Available through Sullair Distribution Channels