ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- IDEAL Clamp Meter Boosts Safety in Hard-to-Reach Panel Boards
- Delta Tau Motion Controller Boosts Machining Speed and Accuracy
- LUDECA Debuts RS5 Sensor for OPTALIGN SMART Alignment System
- Schneider Electric Summit Highlights Mission, New HQ
- MTE Corp. Introduces dV Sentry Three-in-One Motor Protection Filter