ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- Schneider Electric Releases Wonderware SmartGlance Mobile Reporting Connector Upgrade
- Motion Industries Launches New Product-Specific ‘Tom’s Toolbox’ Series of Video Shorts
- New Grundfos CEO Outlines Company Strategy for U.S. Press
- POWER-GEN International to Fire Up More Innovations, Ideas and Solutions This December During Power Generation Week
- IBM Announces Cloud-Based Internet of Things Service at Cisco’s IoT World Forum in Chicago