ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- PLCs Control Massive Hangar Doors at San Francisco International Airport
- 5 Steps to a Safer Manufacturing Facility
- Eaton’s V-Spring Telescoping Light Pole System Offers Safer, Less Expensive Lighting
- Automation Fair 2014 Links Attendees to The Connected Enterprise
- Hayward ECP Series Thermoplastic Quarter Turn Electric Actuator Provides Superior Corrosion Resistance