ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- New Look, Cleaner Interface for Schneider Electric Wonderware SmartGlance iPhone Version
- Rockwell Automation Raises Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence with FactoryTalk VantagePoint 7.0 Software Upgrade
- MTE Launches Matrix ONE Harmonic Filters for Single-Phase Power Applications
- NetMotion Diagnostics 3.2 Expands Mobile Workforce Solution Beyond North America
- Fluke TiS75 IR Camera Enhances Frontline Troubleshooting with 320X240 Resolution and Precise Manual Focusing