ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- Parker Hannifin Introduces AC10 Micro Drive and Expands Features/Functions of AC30 Series
- Polyurethane Dust Collection Hose Replaces EPDM, Thermoplastics and Rubber Hoses
- CLV600 Series Bar Code Scanners Provide Excellent Read Rate Performance in Challenging Environments
- Fluke Offers Accurate and Flexible Temperature Data Acquisition System
- System Plast NG Evo Introduces Dry Conveying Option for Food Packaging