ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
- Schneider Electric Extends Universal I/O Capability for Foxboro and Triconex
- Updates From Mainstream Conference 2016
- Mitsubishi Introduces Higher-Payload RV-F Series 6-Axis Robots
- Schneider Electric Foxboro MagPLUS Flowmeters Solve Problems for Global Water/Wastewater and Food & Beverage Sectors
- Podcast | Which Industries are Ripe for IIoT Adoption?