ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
- Emerson CSI 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer Certified ATEX & IECEx Zone 2
- Mitsubishi Electric iQ-R Series Integrates Machine & Plant Control
- Tecogen Deploying GE Equipment Insight Solution to Optimize CHP Fleet
- Charles Treadway Set to Take Up CEO Reins at Accudyne Industries on March 1
- Fluke 902 FC True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter Can Help Users Reduce Must-Wear PPE Frequency