ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- Mitsubishi SCADA Software Provides 3-D View of Your Manufacturing Processes
- Chicago Pneumatic’s Range of Cordless Tools Provides More Power, Mobility and Productivity
- Schneider Electric Releases Wonderware SmartGlance Mobile Reporting Connector Upgrade
- Motion Industries Launches New Product-Specific ‘Tom’s Toolbox’ Series of Video Shorts
- New Grundfos CEO Outlines Company Strategy for U.S. Press