ITT Corp. has announced the resignation of its Industrial Process Business President Robert J. (Bob) Pagano, Jr., effective May 26. Pagano is leaving the corporation after 25 years to become President and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. Under his leadership, ITT’s Industrial Process segment grew its revenues from $719 million in 2009 to $1.1 billion in 2013 and strengthened its leadership in the global energy market. ITT Executive Vice President Aris Chicles has been appointed to the post of Interim President of Industrial Process business.
Browse: Home / 2014 / May / ITT Industrial Process President Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Will Become President & CEO of Watts Water Technologies
- AutomationDirect Named a STEM Education Awards Finalist
- Elos Fixturlaser Changes Name to ACOEM AB
- Prosoft Technology’s New Ethernet/IP to PROFINET IO Device Gateway Enables Data Transfers
- IRISS Offers Delta T Alert for 24/7 Online Monitoring of Electrical Assets
- CBS ArcSafe Debuts RSA-161A Remote Switch Actuator