Synactive Inc., developer of solutions to extend SAP applications to all user touch-points has launched six new mobile apps. These pre-built apps, were developed on the Liquid UI platform and are deployable in as a little as a day. Any modifications to them can be done easily through scripting in WS Rapid Development Framework, or deployed to any other touch-points, including HTML5-based browsers or SAP GUI. The six apps Include:
- Liquid UI Purchase Req Approval App and Liquid UI Purchase Order Approval App – helps managers approve purchase requisitions of indirect goods or services (maintenance, repair, etc.).
- Liquid UI Material Sales Analysis App – gives real-time insights into how well a certain material is selling.
- Liquid UI Customer Sales Analysis App – provides real-time customer sales information.
- Liquid UI Stock Overview App – enables users to check inventory of material stock in all plants or storage locations while in the field.
- Liquid UI Asset Lookup App – search and view details of a desired asset on your phone using Google Maps, and bring up more details of the asset through a web search.
To learn more, visit: http://www.guixt.com.