Baltimore Aircoil Company (BAC), a division of Amsted Industries, has announced the appointment of Don Fetzer to the position of President, effective July 1, 2014. Fetzer joined the company as Managing Director — BAC Europe, in 2011. Immediately prior to that, he had been serving as Vice President and Controller of Armstrong World Industries. Based in Baltimore, MD, BAC is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance evaporative cooling and heat-rejection equipment. Fetzer succeeds Mike Swiderski, who has been named President of Consolidated Metco, another Amsted Industries company, based in Portland, OR.
- IDEAL Clamp Meter Boosts Safety in Hard-to-Reach Panel Boards
- Delta Tau Motion Controller Boosts Machining Speed and Accuracy
- LUDECA Debuts RS5 Sensor for OPTALIGN SMART Alignment System
- Schneider Electric Summit Highlights Mission, New HQ
- MTE Corp. Introduces dV Sentry Three-in-One Motor Protection Filter