Baltimore Aircoil Company (BAC), a division of Amsted Industries, has announced the appointment of Don Fetzer to the position of President, effective July 1, 2014. Fetzer joined the company as Managing Director — BAC Europe, in 2011. Immediately prior to that, he had been serving as Vice President and Controller of Armstrong World Industries. Based in Baltimore, MD, BAC is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance evaporative cooling and heat-rejection equipment. Fetzer succeeds Mike Swiderski, who has been named President of Consolidated Metco, another Amsted Industries company, based in Portland, OR.
- Parker Hannifin Introduces AC10 Micro Drive and Expands Features/Functions of AC30 Series
- Polyurethane Dust Collection Hose Replaces EPDM, Thermoplastics and Rubber Hoses
- CLV600 Series Bar Code Scanners Provide Excellent Read Rate Performance in Challenging Environments
- Fluke Offers Accurate and Flexible Temperature Data Acquisition System
- System Plast NG Evo Introduces Dry Conveying Option for Food Packaging