Baltimore Aircoil Company (BAC), a division of Amsted Industries, has announced the appointment of Don Fetzer to the position of President, effective July 1, 2014. Fetzer joined the company as Managing Director — BAC Europe, in 2011. Immediately prior to that, he had been serving as Vice President and Controller of Armstrong World Industries. Based in Baltimore, MD, BAC is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance evaporative cooling and heat-rejection equipment. Fetzer succeeds Mike Swiderski, who has been named President of Consolidated Metco, another Amsted Industries company, based in Portland, OR.
- Rotork Soldo Range Switch Boxes are Weatherproof and Intrinsically Safe
- Gems Sensors & Controls Announces High-Reliability OEM Pressure Transmitters and Switches
- FCI Touts Gas Mass Flow Meters
- Bosch Rexroth Introduces Hydraulic Motors with Unmatched Power Density
- Miller Expands Respiratory Protection Lineup