Baltimore Aircoil Company (BAC), a division of Amsted Industries, has announced the appointment of Don Fetzer to the position of President, effective July 1, 2014. Fetzer joined the company as Managing Director — BAC Europe, in 2011. Immediately prior to that, he had been serving as Vice President and Controller of Armstrong World Industries. Based in Baltimore, MD, BAC is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance evaporative cooling and heat-rejection equipment. Fetzer succeeds Mike Swiderski, who has been named President of Consolidated Metco, another Amsted Industries company, based in Portland, OR.
- Fluke Connect Student Contest Set to Reward Real-World Innovations
- U.S. Tsubaki Rolls Out High-Performance, Extended-Life Titan Series Chain
- Schneider Electric Software Drives Operational and Energy-Efficiency Improvements in Pima County, AZ, Wastewater Reclamation Efforts
- Emerson and OSIsoft Improve Field Device Capabilities with PI Connector for HART-IP
- Filter Sense Offers Self-Validating Particulate Sensor for EPA Compliance