Baltimore Aircoil Company (BAC), a division of Amsted Industries, has announced the appointment of Don Fetzer to the position of President, effective July 1, 2014. Fetzer joined the company as Managing Director — BAC Europe, in 2011. Immediately prior to that, he had been serving as Vice President and Controller of Armstrong World Industries. Based in Baltimore, MD, BAC is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance evaporative cooling and heat-rejection equipment. Fetzer succeeds Mike Swiderski, who has been named President of Consolidated Metco, another Amsted Industries company, based in Portland, OR.
- Predicting Maintenance at Hannover MESSE
- Lubrication Scientifics’ Efficient MDL Dual Line System Delivers in Industry’s Toughest Applications, Harshest Environments
- Enhanced NI InsightCM Condition-Monitoring Solution Tackles Big and Growing IIoT-Related Data Challenges
- ITT i-ALERT2 Condition-Monitor App Now Available for All Mobile Devices, Including IOS, Android, and Tablets
- Honeywell Process Solutions Establishes Digital Transformation Biz