Baltimore Aircoil Company (BAC), a division of Amsted Industries, has announced the appointment of Don Fetzer to the position of President, effective July 1, 2014. Fetzer joined the company as Managing Director — BAC Europe, in 2011. Immediately prior to that, he had been serving as Vice President and Controller of Armstrong World Industries. Based in Baltimore, MD, BAC is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance evaporative cooling and heat-rejection equipment. Fetzer succeeds Mike Swiderski, who has been named President of Consolidated Metco, another Amsted Industries company, based in Portland, OR.
- New ‘Fluke Process Instruments’ Brand Integrates Raytek, Ircon, and Datapaq Product Lines
- Amphenol’s High Vibration Brush Terminal Series Ideal for Harsh Environments
- Eyes on the Human Factor, ABB Takes Full Ownership of CGM AB, Swedish Provider of Control-Room Design and Ergonomic Solutions
- Motion Industries to Acquire Lake Erie Abrasive & Tool
- GP:50 NY Ltd Debuts Submersible Level Transmitter for Wastewater Monitoring