Baltimore Aircoil Company (BAC), a division of Amsted Industries, has announced the appointment of Don Fetzer to the position of President, effective July 1, 2014. Fetzer joined the company as Managing Director — BAC Europe, in 2011. Immediately prior to that, he had been serving as Vice President and Controller of Armstrong World Industries. Based in Baltimore, MD, BAC is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance evaporative cooling and heat-rejection equipment. Fetzer succeeds Mike Swiderski, who has been named President of Consolidated Metco, another Amsted Industries company, based in Portland, OR.
- PLCs Control Massive Hangar Doors at San Francisco International Airport
- 5 Steps to a Safer Manufacturing Facility
- Eaton’s V-Spring Telescoping Light Pole System Offers Safer, Less Expensive Lighting
- Automation Fair 2014 Links Attendees to The Connected Enterprise
- Hayward ECP Series Thermoplastic Quarter Turn Electric Actuator Provides Superior Corrosion Resistance