Omega’s new OM-CP-RFPULSE2000A series of wireless pulse data loggers features wireless two-way communication with pulse input for monitoring wind speed, energy or flow rate. The data logger has a digital display that shows data in real time, a battery life indicator and audible and LED alarm indicators. This CE compliant product features configurable alarms and a 3 year battery life. Ideal for chemical, water, petroleum, environmental and HVAC industries and good for applications such as monitoring pulse input from energy meters, flowmeters or weather stations.
- Emerson Introduces System Plast NG Evo Chain for High-Speed Beverage Conveying
- T&B Fittings Non-Metallic Expansion/Deflection Coupling Improves Safety
- LumaSense Debuts Industrial Grade Infrared Pyrometer with Thermal Imaging Capabilities
- EXAIR No Drip Internal Mix Atomizing Nozzles Positively Stop Liquid Flow
- Victaulic Introduces Style 422 Stainless Steel Mechanical-T Bolted Branch Outlet