Omega’s new OM-CP-RFPULSE2000A series of wireless pulse data loggers features wireless two-way communication with pulse input for monitoring wind speed, energy or flow rate. The data logger has a digital display that shows data in real time, a battery life indicator and audible and LED alarm indicators. This CE compliant product features configurable alarms and a 3 year battery life. Ideal for chemical, water, petroleum, environmental and HVAC industries and good for applications such as monitoring pulse input from energy meters, flowmeters or weather stations.
- Machine-to-Cloud e-F@ctory IoT Gateway from Mitsubishi Electric Delivers Real-Time Energy-Management and PdM Data
- Acquisition of Emerson’s Power Transmission Biz Expected To Be ‘Transformational’ for Regal Beloit
- Yaskawa America Introduces Intelligent iQpump Micro Drives
- Emerson Smart Wireless Navigator Streamlines Management of Large and/or Expanding Wireless Deployments at Sites
- SKF Introduces Sensor Bearing with EMC Filter to Protect Against Power Surge