Omega’s new OM-CP-RFPULSE2000A series of wireless pulse data loggers features wireless two-way communication with pulse input for monitoring wind speed, energy or flow rate. The data logger has a digital display that shows data in real time, a battery life indicator and audible and LED alarm indicators. This CE compliant product features configurable alarms and a 3 year battery life. Ideal for chemical, water, petroleum, environmental and HVAC industries and good for applications such as monitoring pulse input from energy meters, flowmeters or weather stations.
- Fluke Tix560 and Tix520 Infrared Cameras Offer a Full 180-Degree Articulating Lens
- ABB Extends Ratings of Its SafeGear HD Switchgear Platform
- High-Performance SEL-787 Transformer Protection Relays from Schweitzer Provide Protection
- Svendborg Brakes Introduces the Latest Controlled Braking Technology for Mining Conveyor Applications
- Transformers Get Smart with Sensor-Based Transformer Intelligence Solution from ABB