Omega’s new OM-CP-RFPULSE2000A series of wireless pulse data loggers features wireless two-way communication with pulse input for monitoring wind speed, energy or flow rate. The data logger has a digital display that shows data in real time, a battery life indicator and audible and LED alarm indicators. This CE compliant product features configurable alarms and a 3 year battery life. Ideal for chemical, water, petroleum, environmental and HVAC industries and good for applications such as monitoring pulse input from energy meters, flowmeters or weather stations.
- AutomationDirect Adds Harsh Duty Photoelectric Sensors to Product Lineup
- Flow-Rite’s Cloud-based Solution Organizes Forklift Battery Care
- Foxboro Introduces Two-Wire Pressure Transmitters
- Victaulic Offers Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve
- ABB Starts Robot-Production Operations in Michigan to Serve North American Market