Omega’s new OM-CP-RFPULSE2000A series of wireless pulse data loggers features wireless two-way communication with pulse input for monitoring wind speed, energy or flow rate. The data logger has a digital display that shows data in real time, a battery life indicator and audible and LED alarm indicators. This CE compliant product features configurable alarms and a 3 year battery life. Ideal for chemical, water, petroleum, environmental and HVAC industries and good for applications such as monitoring pulse input from energy meters, flowmeters or weather stations.
- T&B Debuts Cable Tray Super-Duty Splice Plate
- Emerson Network Power Introduces Concrete Universal Enclosure for Telecom Sites
- Amphenol Debuts Industrial Power Connectors
- AutomationDirect Adds to Enclosure Cooling Options
- New ‘Fluke Process Instruments’ Brand Integrates Raytek, Ircon, and Datapaq Product Lines