Omega’s new OM-CP-RFPULSE2000A series of wireless pulse data loggers features wireless two-way communication with pulse input for monitoring wind speed, energy or flow rate. The data logger has a digital display that shows data in real time, a battery life indicator and audible and LED alarm indicators. This CE compliant product features configurable alarms and a 3 year battery life. Ideal for chemical, water, petroleum, environmental and HVAC industries and good for applications such as monitoring pulse input from energy meters, flowmeters or weather stations.
- IDEAL Clamp Meter Boosts Safety in Hard-to-Reach Panel Boards
- Delta Tau Motion Controller Boosts Machining Speed and Accuracy
- LUDECA, Inc. Debuts New RS5 Sensor for OPTALIGN SMART Machinery Alignment System
- Schneider Summit Highlights Mission, New HQ
- MTE Corp. Introduces dV Sentry Three-in-One Motor Protection Filter