Omega’s new OM-CP-RFPULSE2000A series of wireless pulse data loggers features wireless two-way communication with pulse input for monitoring wind speed, energy or flow rate. The data logger has a digital display that shows data in real time, a battery life indicator and audible and LED alarm indicators. This CE compliant product features configurable alarms and a 3 year battery life. Ideal for chemical, water, petroleum, environmental and HVAC industries and good for applications such as monitoring pulse input from energy meters, flowmeters or weather stations.
- WEG Electric Introduces W40 Line of Open Induction Motors
- Atlas Copco Offers Hassle-Free In-House Financing for Construction Equipment
- Motion Introduces the CL920 Rugged Tablet Platform
- SKF Food Grade Lubricants Enhance Safety and Reliability
- Konecranes Quick Ship Program Offers Quality in Less Time