Omega’s new OM-CP-RFPULSE2000A series of wireless pulse data loggers features wireless two-way communication with pulse input for monitoring wind speed, energy or flow rate. The data logger has a digital display that shows data in real time, a battery life indicator and audible and LED alarm indicators. This CE compliant product features configurable alarms and a 3 year battery life. Ideal for chemical, water, petroleum, environmental and HVAC industries and good for applications such as monitoring pulse input from energy meters, flowmeters or weather stations.
- Rockwell Automation Medium-Voltage Drive Reduces Downtime With Safe Torque Off
- Ford, Goodyear, FTS Technologies Win Sustainability Innovation Awards
- Holman Boiler Works and Affiliated Power Services to Merge Under Banner of ‘Cleaver-Brooks Sales and Service’
- Cleco Launches Redesigned Family of Industrial Air Impact Wrenches
- KROHNE Announces the TIDALFLUX 2300 Electromagnetic Flowmeter