Omega’s new OM-CP-RFPULSE2000A series of wireless pulse data loggers features wireless two-way communication with pulse input for monitoring wind speed, energy or flow rate. The data logger has a digital display that shows data in real time, a battery life indicator and audible and LED alarm indicators. This CE compliant product features configurable alarms and a 3 year battery life. Ideal for chemical, water, petroleum, environmental and HVAC industries and good for applications such as monitoring pulse input from energy meters, flowmeters or weather stations.
- Field Mounted Temperature Transmitter from PR Electronics
- Kopex-Ex Fittings from T&B Meet Pullout Requirements without External Clamping
- Fenner Drives SuperTLink Belts Save Time and Money
- Boston Gear Announces 2-Day Delivery of Stainless Steel 700 Series Worm Gear Reducers
- OEO Direct-Replacement LED for Metal Halide or High-Pressure Sodium Lamps