AutomationDirect’s NITRA line of pneumatics products now includes additional directional control solenoid valves available in a wide variety of configurations to meet a broad range of pneumatic valve applications. With this addition, there are now more valves choices in size and volume with all the same features and benefits of the inexpensive and popular existing valves. Configurations include: single solenoid, two-position and double solenoid in two-position, three-position center closed, and three-position center exhaust. There are now10 additional smaller body sizes (all 1/8″ NPT ports) and eight additional larger body sizes (all1/2″ NPT ports). Applications include controlling actuators for positioning, clamping, moving product from place to place and controlling air volume for cooling or drying.
- Baldor Electric Company Introduces New Cooling Tower Motor and Drive System
- Schneider Electric Software Biz Highlights Enhanced Solutions at Global Customer Conference
- WEG Electric Introduces W40 Line of Open Induction Motors
- Atlas Copco Offers Hassle-Free In-House Financing for Construction Equipment
- Motion Introduces the CL920 Rugged Tablet Platform