AutomationDirect’s NITRA line of pneumatics products now includes additional directional control solenoid valves available in a wide variety of configurations to meet a broad range of pneumatic valve applications. With this addition, there are now more valves choices in size and volume with all the same features and benefits of the inexpensive and popular existing valves. Configurations include: single solenoid, two-position and double solenoid in two-position, three-position center closed, and three-position center exhaust. There are now10 additional smaller body sizes (all 1/8″ NPT ports) and eight additional larger body sizes (all1/2″ NPT ports). Applications include controlling actuators for positioning, clamping, moving product from place to place and controlling air volume for cooling or drying.
- IDEAL Clamp Meter Boosts Safety in Hard-to-Reach Panel Boards
- Delta Tau Motion Controller Boosts Machining Speed and Accuracy
- LUDECA, Inc. Debuts New RS5 Sensor for OPTALIGN SMART Machinery Alignment System
- Schneider Summit Highlights Mission, New HQ
- MTE Corp. Introduces dV Sentry Three-in-One Motor Protection Filter