AutomationDirect’s NITRA line of pneumatics products now includes additional directional control solenoid valves available in a wide variety of configurations to meet a broad range of pneumatic valve applications. With this addition, there are now more valves choices in size and volume with all the same features and benefits of the inexpensive and popular existing valves. Configurations include: single solenoid, two-position and double solenoid in two-position, three-position center closed, and three-position center exhaust. There are now10 additional smaller body sizes (all 1/8″ NPT ports) and eight additional larger body sizes (all1/2″ NPT ports). Applications include controlling actuators for positioning, clamping, moving product from place to place and controlling air volume for cooling or drying.
- Emerson CSI 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer Certified ATEX & IECEx Zone 2
- Mitsubishi Electric iQ-R Series Integrates Machine & Plant Control
- Tecogen Deploying GE Equipment Insight Solution to Optimize CHP Fleet
- Charles Treadway Set to Take Up CEO Reins at Accudyne Industries on March 1
- Fluke 902 FC True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter Can Help Users Reduce Must-Wear PPE Frequency