AutomationDirect’s NITRA line of pneumatics products now includes additional directional control solenoid valves available in a wide variety of configurations to meet a broad range of pneumatic valve applications. With this addition, there are now more valves choices in size and volume with all the same features and benefits of the inexpensive and popular existing valves. Configurations include: single solenoid, two-position and double solenoid in two-position, three-position center closed, and three-position center exhaust. There are now10 additional smaller body sizes (all 1/8″ NPT ports) and eight additional larger body sizes (all1/2″ NPT ports). Applications include controlling actuators for positioning, clamping, moving product from place to place and controlling air volume for cooling or drying.
- MecWash Systems Introduces Maxi Parts Washer to U.S. Markets
- Pinpoint Laser Systems Introduces ‘Smart’ and Easy-to-Use Microgage PRO Laser Alignment System
- Emerson Process Management Adds Powerful Quantum Cascade Laser (QCL) Gas-Analysis Technology to Rosemount Portfolio
- Machine-to-Cloud e-F@ctory IoT Gateway from Mitsubishi Electric Delivers Real-Time Energy-Management and PdM Data
- Acquisition of Emerson’s Power Transmission Biz Expected To Be ‘Transformational’ for Regal Beloit