AutomationDirect’s NITRA line of pneumatics products now includes additional directional control solenoid valves available in a wide variety of configurations to meet a broad range of pneumatic valve applications. With this addition, there are now more valves choices in size and volume with all the same features and benefits of the inexpensive and popular existing valves. Configurations include: single solenoid, two-position and double solenoid in two-position, three-position center closed, and three-position center exhaust. There are now10 additional smaller body sizes (all 1/8″ NPT ports) and eight additional larger body sizes (all1/2″ NPT ports). Applications include controlling actuators for positioning, clamping, moving product from place to place and controlling air volume for cooling or drying.
- Fluke Tix560 and Tix520 Infrared Cameras Offer a Full 180-Degree Articulating Lens
- ABB Extends Ratings of Its SafeGear HD Switchgear Platform
- High-Performance SEL-787 Transformer Protection Relays from Schweitzer Provide Protection
- Svendborg Brakes Introduces the Latest Controlled Braking Technology for Mining Conveyor Applications
- Transformers Get Smart with Sensor-Based Transformer Intelligence Solution from ABB