AutomationDirect’s NITRA line of pneumatics products now includes additional directional control solenoid valves available in a wide variety of configurations to meet a broad range of pneumatic valve applications. With this addition, there are now more valves choices in size and volume with all the same features and benefits of the inexpensive and popular existing valves. Configurations include: single solenoid, two-position and double solenoid in two-position, three-position center closed, and three-position center exhaust. There are now10 additional smaller body sizes (all 1/8″ NPT ports) and eight additional larger body sizes (all1/2″ NPT ports). Applications include controlling actuators for positioning, clamping, moving product from place to place and controlling air volume for cooling or drying.
- Wunderlich-Malec’s VIP Services Puts World-Class Maintenance in the Palm of Your Hand
- U.S.-Made MetalMizer MV2018 Bandsaw Saves Space without Compromising Production
- Foster Debuts High Efficiency Isolation Transformer
- Schaffner Introduces Integrated Standard Active Harmonic Filter Systems
- Mettler Toledo Debuts Data Collection Software