AutomationDirect’s NITRA line of pneumatics products now includes additional directional control solenoid valves available in a wide variety of configurations to meet a broad range of pneumatic valve applications. With this addition, there are now more valves choices in size and volume with all the same features and benefits of the inexpensive and popular existing valves. Configurations include: single solenoid, two-position and double solenoid in two-position, three-position center closed, and three-position center exhaust. There are now10 additional smaller body sizes (all 1/8″ NPT ports) and eight additional larger body sizes (all1/2″ NPT ports). Applications include controlling actuators for positioning, clamping, moving product from place to place and controlling air volume for cooling or drying.
- Emulsion Mist Collectors from Camfil Offer High Efficiency, Low Operating Costs
- Field Mounted Temperature Transmitter from PR Electronics
- Kopex-Ex Fittings from T&B Meet Pullout Requirements without External Clamping
- Fenner Drives SuperTLink Belts Save Time and Money
- Boston Gear Announces 2-Day Delivery of Stainless Steel 700 Series Worm Gear Reducers