AutomationDirect’s NITRA line of pneumatics products now includes additional directional control solenoid valves available in a wide variety of configurations to meet a broad range of pneumatic valve applications. With this addition, there are now more valves choices in size and volume with all the same features and benefits of the inexpensive and popular existing valves. Configurations include: single solenoid, two-position and double solenoid in two-position, three-position center closed, and three-position center exhaust. There are now10 additional smaller body sizes (all 1/8″ NPT ports) and eight additional larger body sizes (all1/2″ NPT ports). Applications include controlling actuators for positioning, clamping, moving product from place to place and controlling air volume for cooling or drying.
- New Look, Cleaner Interface for Schneider Electric Wonderware SmartGlance iPhone Version
- Rockwell Automation Raises Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence with FactoryTalk VantagePoint 7.0 Software Upgrade
- MTE Launches Matrix ONE Harmonic Filters for Single-Phase Power Applications
- NetMotion Diagnostics 3.2 Expands Mobile Workforce Solution Beyond North America
- Fluke TiS75 IR Camera Enhances Frontline Troubleshooting with 320X240 Resolution and Precise Manual Focusing