Cognex Corp. has announced Cognex Explorer™ Real Time Monitoring (RTM), a DataMan® barcode reader performance-monitoring system. By incorporating a scalable architecture, a web-based performance statistics interface, and Cognex vision technology, Cognex Explorer RTM empowers facility managers with data that removes system defects and optimizes processes. Cognex Explorer RTM trends read rates, evaluates images from packages that were not read, and classifies those images to help improve equipment efficiency. Cognex Explorer RTM is designed for industries such as logistics, automotive, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage.
- Fluke Connect Student Contest Set to Reward Real-World Innovations
- U.S. Tsubaki Rolls Out High-Performance, Extended-Life Titan Series Chain
- Schneider Electric Software Drives Operational and Energy-Efficiency Improvements in Pima County, AZ, Wastewater Reclamation Efforts
- Emerson and OSIsoft Improve Field Device Capabilities with PI Connector for HART-IP
- Filter Sense Offers Self-Validating Particulate Sensor for EPA Compliance