Cognex Corp. has announced Cognex Explorer™ Real Time Monitoring (RTM), a DataMan® barcode reader performance-monitoring system. By incorporating a scalable architecture, a web-based performance statistics interface, and Cognex vision technology, Cognex Explorer RTM empowers facility managers with data that removes system defects and optimizes processes. Cognex Explorer RTM trends read rates, evaluates images from packages that were not read, and classifies those images to help improve equipment efficiency. Cognex Explorer RTM is designed for industries such as logistics, automotive, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage.
- IIoT Plant Architectures, a Bridge to Cross
- Feature-Rich PlantStruxure PES V4.2 Automation System Debuts at Schneider Electric Connect 2016
- Schneider Electric Extends Universal I/O Capability for Foxboro and Triconex
- Updates From Mainstream Conference 2016
- Mitsubishi Introduces Higher-Payload RV-F Series 6-Axis Robots
- RT @michellesegrest: Celebrate #WomenInEngineering https://t.co/sGMvtapaGP @Siemens @WomenAssetMgmt @WES1919 @goldieblox @EngineerComm @GIE… 15 hours ago retweeted via michellesegrest
- Schneider Electric's cyber security director Gary Williams on #SEConnect2016 stage: Be as AGGRESSIVE as the Hacker...or lose productivity! 2 days ago