Cognex Corp. has announced Cognex Explorer™ Real Time Monitoring (RTM), a DataMan® barcode reader performance-monitoring system. By incorporating a scalable architecture, a web-based performance statistics interface, and Cognex vision technology, Cognex Explorer RTM empowers facility managers with data that removes system defects and optimizes processes. Cognex Explorer RTM trends read rates, evaluates images from packages that were not read, and classifies those images to help improve equipment efficiency. Cognex Explorer RTM is designed for industries such as logistics, automotive, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage.
- AutomationDirect Adds Harsh Duty Photoelectric Sensors to Product Lineup
- Flow-Rite’s Cloud-based Solution Organizes Forklift Battery Care
- Foxboro Introduces Two-Wire Pressure Transmitters
- Victaulic Offers Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve
- ABB Starts Robot-Production Operations in Michigan to Serve North American Market