Cognex Corp. has announced Cognex Explorer™ Real Time Monitoring (RTM), a DataMan® barcode reader performance-monitoring system. By incorporating a scalable architecture, a web-based performance statistics interface, and Cognex vision technology, Cognex Explorer RTM empowers facility managers with data that removes system defects and optimizes processes. Cognex Explorer RTM trends read rates, evaluates images from packages that were not read, and classifies those images to help improve equipment efficiency. Cognex Explorer RTM is designed for industries such as logistics, automotive, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage.
- Eaton’s V-Spring Telescoping Light Pole System Offers Safer, Less Expensive Lighting
- Automation Fair 2014 Links Attendees to The Connected Enterprise
- Hayward ECP Series Thermoplastic Quarter Turn Electric Actuator Provides Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Rockwell Automation Adds Mobile Capabilities to its FactoryTalk VantagePoint Software
- FLIR Debuts AX8 Temperature Sensor