LabVIEW is a graphical programming platform that helps engineers scale from design to test and from small to large systems. It offers unprecedented integration with existing legacy software, IP, and hardware while capitalizing on the latest computing technologies. LabVIEW provides tools to solve today’s problems—and the capacity for future innovation—faster and more effectively. LabVIEW system design software is at the center of the National Instruments platform. Providing comprehensive tools that users need to build any measurement or control application in dramatically less time, LabVIEW is the ideal development environment for innovation, discovery, and accelerated results. Users can combine the power of LabVIEW software with modular, reconfigurable hardware to overcome the ever-increasing complexity involved in delivering measurement and control systems on time and under budget.
- Fluke Tix560 and Tix520 Infrared Cameras Offer a Full 180-Degree Articulating Lens
- ABB Extends Ratings of Its SafeGear HD Switchgear Platform
- High-Performance SEL-787 Transformer Protection Relays from Schweitzer Provide Protection
- Svendborg Brakes Introduces the Latest Controlled Braking Technology for Mining Conveyor Applications
- Transformers Get Smart with Sensor-Based Transformer Intelligence Solution from ABB