LabVIEW is a graphical programming platform that helps engineers scale from design to test and from small to large systems. It offers unprecedented integration with existing legacy software, IP, and hardware while capitalizing on the latest computing technologies. LabVIEW provides tools to solve today’s problems—and the capacity for future innovation—faster and more effectively. LabVIEW system design software is at the center of the National Instruments platform. Providing comprehensive tools that users need to build any measurement or control application in dramatically less time, LabVIEW is the ideal development environment for innovation, discovery, and accelerated results. Users can combine the power of LabVIEW software with modular, reconfigurable hardware to overcome the ever-increasing complexity involved in delivering measurement and control systems on time and under budget.
- Baldor Electric Company Introduces New Cooling Tower Motor and Drive System
- Schneider Electric Software Biz Highlights Enhanced Solutions at Global Customer Conference
- WEG Electric Introduces W40 Line of Open Induction Motors
- Atlas Copco Offers Hassle-Free In-House Financing for Construction Equipment
- Motion Introduces the CL920 Rugged Tablet Platform