LabVIEW is a graphical programming platform that helps engineers scale from design to test and from small to large systems. It offers unprecedented integration with existing legacy software, IP, and hardware while capitalizing on the latest computing technologies. LabVIEW provides tools to solve today’s problems—and the capacity for future innovation—faster and more effectively. LabVIEW system design software is at the center of the National Instruments platform. Providing comprehensive tools that users need to build any measurement or control application in dramatically less time, LabVIEW is the ideal development environment for innovation, discovery, and accelerated results. Users can combine the power of LabVIEW software with modular, reconfigurable hardware to overcome the ever-increasing complexity involved in delivering measurement and control systems on time and under budget.
- AutomationDirect Named a STEM Education Awards Finalist
- Elos Fixturlaser Changes Name to ACOEM AB
- Prosoft Technology’s New Ethernet/IP to PROFINET IO Device Gateway Enables Data Transfers
- IRISS Offers Delta T Alert for 24/7 Online Monitoring of Electrical Assets
- CBS ArcSafe Debuts RSA-161A Remote Switch Actuator