National Instruments is introducing the new NI CompactRIO 4-slot performance controller with an integrated 1.33 GHz Intel Atom dual-core processor, a Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA, and four slots for NI C Series I/O modules. Create a high-performance control and monitoring system in a rugged, fanless, and compact enclosure that can survive in the harshest environments. The controller supports dual-power supplies with a wide voltage input range of 9 to 30 VDC to ensure reliable operation in mission-critical tasks. It also boasts a wide range of connectivity options including two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two Hi-Speed USB ports, one USB device, and two serial ports.
- Eaton Introduces New Laser-Etched Labels to Help Authentication, Combat Counterfeiting
- Martin Engineering Secondary Conveyor Belt Cleaner Designed for Easy Maintenance
- Honeywell Introduces Cold Conditions Fire Retardant Apparel
- Process Heating Co. Unitized Storage Tank Heaters Provide Controlled Heat for Temperature-Sensitive Materials
- Schneider Electric to Acquire InStep Software