National Instruments is introducing the new NI CompactRIO 4-slot performance controller with an integrated 1.33 GHz Intel Atom dual-core processor, a Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA, and four slots for NI C Series I/O modules. Create a high-performance control and monitoring system in a rugged, fanless, and compact enclosure that can survive in the harshest environments. The controller supports dual-power supplies with a wide voltage input range of 9 to 30 VDC to ensure reliable operation in mission-critical tasks. It also boasts a wide range of connectivity options including two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two Hi-Speed USB ports, one USB device, and two serial ports.
- Indegy Cyber Security Platform Dives Deep with Real-Time Visibility into Critical Control System Layers
- C-Labs Offers Factory-Relay IoT Software Development Kit for End User Sites
- New Yokogawa Industrial Knowledge Biz Delivers Advanced Cloud-Based Data Solutions
- Uptime: A Top Management Standard — The Missing Link
- On The Floor: Aligning Team Goals With Corporate Goals