National Instruments is introducing the new NI CompactRIO 4-slot performance controller with an integrated 1.33 GHz Intel Atom dual-core processor, a Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA, and four slots for NI C Series I/O modules. Create a high-performance control and monitoring system in a rugged, fanless, and compact enclosure that can survive in the harshest environments. The controller supports dual-power supplies with a wide voltage input range of 9 to 30 VDC to ensure reliable operation in mission-critical tasks. It also boasts a wide range of connectivity options including two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two Hi-Speed USB ports, one USB device, and two serial ports.
- IIoT Plant Architectures, a Bridge to Cross
- Feature-Rich PlantStruxure PES V4.2 Automation System Debuts at Schneider Electric Connect 2016
- Schneider Electric Extends Universal I/O Capability for Foxboro and Triconex
- Updates From Mainstream Conference 2016
- Mitsubishi Introduces Higher-Payload RV-F Series 6-Axis Robots
- RT @michellesegrest: Celebrate #WomenInEngineering https://t.co/sGMvtapaGP @Siemens @WomenAssetMgmt @WES1919 @goldieblox @EngineerComm @GIE… 4 days ago retweeted via michellesegrest
- Schneider Electric's cyber security director Gary Williams on #SEConnect2016 stage: Be as AGGRESSIVE as the Hacker...or lose productivity! 5 days ago