National Instruments is introducing the new NI CompactRIO 4-slot performance controller with an integrated 1.33 GHz Intel Atom dual-core processor, a Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA, and four slots for NI C Series I/O modules. Create a high-performance control and monitoring system in a rugged, fanless, and compact enclosure that can survive in the harshest environments. The controller supports dual-power supplies with a wide voltage input range of 9 to 30 VDC to ensure reliable operation in mission-critical tasks. It also boasts a wide range of connectivity options including two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two Hi-Speed USB ports, one USB device, and two serial ports.
- Emerson Network Power’s Transient Detection System Protects and Monitors Critical Power
- Yaskawa Releases Z1000U HVAC Matrix Drive
- Motion Industries Chairman Bill Stevens to Retire After 37 Years with Industrial-Distribution Giant
- Siemens Says You Still Have Time to Register for This Year’s Information-Packed ‘Manufacturing in America Symposium’ at Detroit’s Ford Field
- Bob Williamson Comments on Final Day of MARCON 2015: Snow Subsides But Maintenance and Reliability Hot Topics Abound