National Instruments is introducing the new NI CompactRIO 4-slot performance controller with an integrated 1.33 GHz Intel Atom dual-core processor, a Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA, and four slots for NI C Series I/O modules. Create a high-performance control and monitoring system in a rugged, fanless, and compact enclosure that can survive in the harshest environments. The controller supports dual-power supplies with a wide voltage input range of 9 to 30 VDC to ensure reliable operation in mission-critical tasks. It also boasts a wide range of connectivity options including two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two Hi-Speed USB ports, one USB device, and two serial ports.
- AutomationDirect Celebrates Release of C-More HMI Configuration Software 6.0 with ‘Tell Us Why You Need an HMI Upgrade’ Contest
- SPX Launches Innovative Control Unit for its Refrigerated Air Dryers
- Elevance Expands Support and Services for Aria WTP 40 Synthetic Base-Stock Customers in the U.S. and Europe
- Non-Metallic Appleton JBEP Enclosures and Junction Boxes Offer Improved Protection in Hazardous and Corrosive Areas
- Moxa Introduces Industrial-Grade 360° PTZ Speed Dome IP Camera for Reliable, Mission-Critical Video Surveillance in Harsh Environments