National Instruments is introducing the new NI CompactRIO 4-slot performance controller with an integrated 1.33 GHz Intel Atom dual-core processor, a Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA, and four slots for NI C Series I/O modules. Create a high-performance control and monitoring system in a rugged, fanless, and compact enclosure that can survive in the harshest environments. The controller supports dual-power supplies with a wide voltage input range of 9 to 30 VDC to ensure reliable operation in mission-critical tasks. It also boasts a wide range of connectivity options including two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two Hi-Speed USB ports, one USB device, and two serial ports.
- Enerpac Torque Wrenches Provide Durable Solution for Narrow Access Bolting
- Meggitt Introduces High-EMI Resistant Vibration Sensors
- Eaton Debuts Durable Non-fused Motor Control Disconnect Switch for Industrial Applications
- Atlas Copco Innovative Vacuum Pump Reduces Energy Use by 50%
- Uptime: Made In America!
- RT @BobFei: Nice cover story about running your MRO storeroom as a business unit! Good job Jane and Wally! http://t.co/Qdx2NlTfhL @MTMaga… 1 week ago retweeted via BobFei
- Join Today's Webinar at 2 p.m. ET: Lower Your Maintenance Costs Through A Condition-Based Management Approach http://t.co/5hewvc2tRy 1 week ago