Omega introduces its new series of rangeable, very low differential pressure transmitters which can output either static (gage) pressure or differential pressure. The PX2600 series has 4 unidirectional and 4 bi-directional ranges, 3 selectable outputs (0 to 5 Vdc, 0 to 10 Vdc, 4 to 20 mA 2-wire), pushbutton or remote zero, and a 4-digit LCD with the ability to show either static or differential pressure. This CE compliant product comes with a durable glass filled polyester case. Applications include: building energy management systems, process control systems and pressure drops across ductwork.
- New Look, Cleaner Interface for Schneider Electric Wonderware SmartGlance iPhone Version
- Rockwell Automation Raises Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence with FactoryTalk VantagePoint 7.0 Software Upgrade
- MTE Launches Matrix ONE Harmonic Filters for Single-Phase Power Applications
- NetMotion Diagnostics 3.2 Expands Mobile Workforce Solution Beyond North America
- Fluke TiS75 IR Camera Enhances Frontline Troubleshooting with 320X240 Resolution and Precise Manual Focusing