Omega introduces its new series of rangeable, very low differential pressure transmitters which can output either static (gage) pressure or differential pressure. The PX2600 series has 4 unidirectional and 4 bi-directional ranges, 3 selectable outputs (0 to 5 Vdc, 0 to 10 Vdc, 4 to 20 mA 2-wire), pushbutton or remote zero, and a 4-digit LCD with the ability to show either static or differential pressure. This CE compliant product comes with a durable glass filled polyester case. Applications include: building energy management systems, process control systems and pressure drops across ductwork.
- Elevance Expands Support and Services for Aria WTP 40 Synthetic Base-Stock Customers in the U.S. and Europe
- Non-Metallic Appleton JBEP Enclosures and Junction Boxes Offer Improved Protection in Hazardous and Corrosive Areas
- Moxa Introduces Industrial-Grade 360° PTZ Speed Dome IP Camera for Reliable, Mission-Critical Video Surveillance in Harsh Environments
- Exair Debuts Electronic Temperature Control
- Mettler Toledo Label Check Stations Let Food Manufacturers Print and Check Labels in One Step