Omega introduces its new series of rangeable, very low differential pressure transmitters which can output either static (gage) pressure or differential pressure. The PX2600 series has 4 unidirectional and 4 bi-directional ranges, 3 selectable outputs (0 to 5 Vdc, 0 to 10 Vdc, 4 to 20 mA 2-wire), pushbutton or remote zero, and a 4-digit LCD with the ability to show either static or differential pressure. This CE compliant product comes with a durable glass filled polyester case. Applications include: building energy management systems, process control systems and pressure drops across ductwork.
- Emerson CSI 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer Certified ATEX & IECEx Zone 2
- Mitsubishi Electric iQ-R Series Integrates Machine & Plant Control
- Tecogen Deploying GE Equipment Insight Solution to Optimize CHP Fleet
- Charles Treadway Set to Take Up CEO Reins at Accudyne Industries on March 1
- Fluke 902 FC True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter Can Help Users Reduce Must-Wear PPE Frequency