Omega introduces its new series of rangeable, very low differential pressure transmitters which can output either static (gage) pressure or differential pressure. The PX2600 series has 4 unidirectional and 4 bi-directional ranges, 3 selectable outputs (0 to 5 Vdc, 0 to 10 Vdc, 4 to 20 mA 2-wire), pushbutton or remote zero, and a 4-digit LCD with the ability to show either static or differential pressure. This CE compliant product comes with a durable glass filled polyester case. Applications include: building energy management systems, process control systems and pressure drops across ductwork.
- AutomationDirect Adds Harsh Duty Photoelectric Sensors to Product Lineup
- Flow-Rite’s Cloud-based Solution Organizes Forklift Battery Care
- Foxboro Introduces Two-Wire Pressure Transmitters
- Victaulic Offers Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve
- ABB Starts Robot-Production Operations in Michigan to Serve North American Market