Omega introduces its new series of rangeable, very low differential pressure transmitters which can output either static (gage) pressure or differential pressure. The PX2600 series has 4 unidirectional and 4 bi-directional ranges, 3 selectable outputs (0 to 5 Vdc, 0 to 10 Vdc, 4 to 20 mA 2-wire), pushbutton or remote zero, and a 4-digit LCD with the ability to show either static or differential pressure. This CE compliant product comes with a durable glass filled polyester case. Applications include: building energy management systems, process control systems and pressure drops across ductwork.
- Fluke Connect Student Contest Set to Reward Real-World Innovations
- U.S. Tsubaki Rolls Out High-Performance, Extended-Life Titan Series Chain
- Schneider Electric Software Drives Operational and Energy-Efficiency Improvements in Pima County, AZ, Wastewater Reclamation Efforts
- Emerson and OSIsoft Improve Field Device Capabilities with PI Connector for HART-IP
- Filter Sense Offers Self-Validating Particulate Sensor for EPA Compliance