Omega introduces its new series of rangeable, very low differential pressure transmitters which can output either static (gage) pressure or differential pressure. The PX2600 series has 4 unidirectional and 4 bi-directional ranges, 3 selectable outputs (0 to 5 Vdc, 0 to 10 Vdc, 4 to 20 mA 2-wire), pushbutton or remote zero, and a 4-digit LCD with the ability to show either static or differential pressure. This CE compliant product comes with a durable glass filled polyester case. Applications include: building energy management systems, process control systems and pressure drops across ductwork.
- Fluke Tix560 and Tix520 Infrared Cameras Offer a Full 180-Degree Articulating Lens
- ABB Extends Ratings of Its SafeGear HD Switchgear Platform
- High-Performance SEL-787 Transformer Protection Relays from Schweitzer Provide Protection
- Svendborg Brakes Introduces the Latest Controlled Braking Technology for Mining Conveyor Applications
- Transformers Get Smart with Sensor-Based Transformer Intelligence Solution from ABB