EXAIR’s PEEK Pico Super Air Nozzle has been engineered to produce the highest performance attainable from a tiny nozzle. It delivers one of the smallest, most precise blowoffs available with an efficient, high volume, high velocity airflow. The overall length of the air nozzle measures only 0.63 inches (16mm) with a diameter of only 0.20 inches (5mm), permitting installation in tight spaces. Thermoplastic construction provides self-lubricating qualities with a low coefficient of friction to produce non-marring protection for sensitive materials. It also has excellent chemical resistance and can withstand many harsh environments found in chemical, plating, etching and metal cleaning processes, and thrives in seawater environments. The PEEK Pico Super Air Nozzle is suitable for blowoff, cooling and drying applications located in general industrial or corrosive environments.
- Indegy Cyber Security Platform Dives Deep with Real-Time Visibility into Critical Control System Layers
- C-Labs Offers Factory-Relay IoT Software Development Kit for End User Sites
- New Yokogawa Industrial Knowledge Biz Delivers Advanced Cloud-Based Data Solutions
- Uptime: A Top Management Standard — The Missing Link
- On The Floor: Aligning Team Goals With Corporate Goals