EXAIR’s PEEK Pico Super Air Nozzle has been engineered to produce the highest performance attainable from a tiny nozzle. It delivers one of the smallest, most precise blowoffs available with an efficient, high volume, high velocity airflow. The overall length of the air nozzle measures only 0.63 inches (16mm) with a diameter of only 0.20 inches (5mm), permitting installation in tight spaces. Thermoplastic construction provides self-lubricating qualities with a low coefficient of friction to produce non-marring protection for sensitive materials. It also has excellent chemical resistance and can withstand many harsh environments found in chemical, plating, etching and metal cleaning processes, and thrives in seawater environments. The PEEK Pico Super Air Nozzle is suitable for blowoff, cooling and drying applications located in general industrial or corrosive environments.
- Schneider Electric Releases Wonderware SmartGlance Mobile Reporting Connector Upgrade
- Motion Industries Launches New Product-Specific ‘Tom’s Toolbox’ Series of Video Shorts
- New Grundfos CEO Outlines Company Strategy for U.S. Press
- POWER-GEN International to Fire Up More Innovations, Ideas and Solutions This December During Power Generation Week
- IBM Announces Cloud-Based Internet of Things Service at Cisco’s IoT World Forum in Chicago