EXAIR’s PEEK Pico Super Air Nozzle has been engineered to produce the highest performance attainable from a tiny nozzle. It delivers one of the smallest, most precise blowoffs available with an efficient, high volume, high velocity airflow. The overall length of the air nozzle measures only 0.63 inches (16mm) with a diameter of only 0.20 inches (5mm), permitting installation in tight spaces. Thermoplastic construction provides self-lubricating qualities with a low coefficient of friction to produce non-marring protection for sensitive materials. It also has excellent chemical resistance and can withstand many harsh environments found in chemical, plating, etching and metal cleaning processes, and thrives in seawater environments. The PEEK Pico Super Air Nozzle is suitable for blowoff, cooling and drying applications located in general industrial or corrosive environments.
- Emerson Network Power’s Transient Detection System Protects and Monitors Critical Power
- Yaskawa Releases Z1000U HVAC Matrix Drive
- Motion Industries Chairman Bill Stevens to Retire After 37 Years with Industrial-Distribution Giant
- Siemens Says You Still Have Time to Register for This Year’s Information-Packed ‘Manufacturing in America Symposium’ at Detroit’s Ford Field
- Bob Williamson Comments on Final Day of MARCON 2015: Snow Subsides But Maintenance and Reliability Hot Topics Abound