EXAIR’s PEEK Pico Super Air Nozzle has been engineered to produce the highest performance attainable from a tiny nozzle. It delivers one of the smallest, most precise blowoffs available with an efficient, high volume, high velocity airflow. The overall length of the air nozzle measures only 0.63 inches (16mm) with a diameter of only 0.20 inches (5mm), permitting installation in tight spaces. Thermoplastic construction provides self-lubricating qualities with a low coefficient of friction to produce non-marring protection for sensitive materials. It also has excellent chemical resistance and can withstand many harsh environments found in chemical, plating, etching and metal cleaning processes, and thrives in seawater environments. The PEEK Pico Super Air Nozzle is suitable for blowoff, cooling and drying applications located in general industrial or corrosive environments.
- Elevance Expands Support and Services for Aria WTP 40 Synthetic Base-Stock Customers in the U.S. and Europe
- Non-Metallic Appleton JBEP Enclosures and Junction Boxes Offer Improved Protection in Hazardous and Corrosive Areas
- Moxa Introduces Industrial-Grade 360° PTZ Speed Dome IP Camera for Reliable, Mission-Critical Video Surveillance in Harsh Environments
- Exair Debuts Electronic Temperature Control
- Mettler Toledo Label Check Stations Let Food Manufacturers Print and Check Labels in One Step