EXAIR’s PEEK Pico Super Air Nozzle has been engineered to produce the highest performance attainable from a tiny nozzle. It delivers one of the smallest, most precise blowoffs available with an efficient, high volume, high velocity airflow. The overall length of the air nozzle measures only 0.63 inches (16mm) with a diameter of only 0.20 inches (5mm), permitting installation in tight spaces. Thermoplastic construction provides self-lubricating qualities with a low coefficient of friction to produce non-marring protection for sensitive materials. It also has excellent chemical resistance and can withstand many harsh environments found in chemical, plating, etching and metal cleaning processes, and thrives in seawater environments. The PEEK Pico Super Air Nozzle is suitable for blowoff, cooling and drying applications located in general industrial or corrosive environments.
- New Look, Cleaner Interface for Schneider Electric Wonderware SmartGlance iPhone Version
- Rockwell Automation Raises Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence with FactoryTalk VantagePoint 7.0 Software Upgrade
- MTE Launches Matrix ONE Harmonic Filters for Single-Phase Power Applications
- NetMotion Diagnostics 3.2 Expands Mobile Workforce Solution Beyond North America
- Fluke TiS75 IR Camera Enhances Frontline Troubleshooting with 320X240 Resolution and Precise Manual Focusing