BinMaster introduces the Flow Detect 2000, a reliable, non-intrusive instrument for the detection of solids flow or no flow in various applications in the material handling industry. It prevents downtime caused by blockage, conveyors running empty, no material flow to-and-from a process, or loose slide gates that can cause production loss and equipment failure. This new low-cost, non-intrusive, microwave-based flow/no flow instrument is used to detect flow conditions of solids and powders in gravity chutes, feeders, pipelines, conveyor belts, or bucket elevators. The Flow Detect 2000 contains the sensing element, power and output connections, and user adjustment controls in a single NEMA 4X enclosure.
- AutomationDirect Named a STEM Education Awards Finalist
- Elos Fixturlaser Changes Name to ACOEM AB
- Prosoft Technology’s New Ethernet/IP to PROFINET IO Device Gateway Enables Data Transfers
- IRISS Offers Delta T Alert for 24/7 Online Monitoring of Electrical Assets
- CBS ArcSafe Debuts RSA-161A Remote Switch Actuator