BinMaster introduces the Flow Detect 2000, a reliable, non-intrusive instrument for the detection of solids flow or no flow in various applications in the material handling industry. It prevents downtime caused by blockage, conveyors running empty, no material flow to-and-from a process, or loose slide gates that can cause production loss and equipment failure. This new low-cost, non-intrusive, microwave-based flow/no flow instrument is used to detect flow conditions of solids and powders in gravity chutes, feeders, pipelines, conveyor belts, or bucket elevators. The Flow Detect 2000 contains the sensing element, power and output connections, and user adjustment controls in a single NEMA 4X enclosure.
- Indegy Cyber Security Platform Dives Deep with Real-Time Visibility into Critical Control System Layers
- C-Labs Offers Factory-Relay IoT Software Development Kit for End User Sites
- New Yokogawa Industrial Knowledge Biz Delivers Advanced Cloud-Based Data Solutions
- Uptime: A Top Management Standard — The Missing Link
- On The Floor: Aligning Team Goals With Corporate Goals