BinMaster introduces the Flow Detect 2000, a reliable, non-intrusive instrument for the detection of solids flow or no flow in various applications in the material handling industry. It prevents downtime caused by blockage, conveyors running empty, no material flow to-and-from a process, or loose slide gates that can cause production loss and equipment failure. This new low-cost, non-intrusive, microwave-based flow/no flow instrument is used to detect flow conditions of solids and powders in gravity chutes, feeders, pipelines, conveyor belts, or bucket elevators. The Flow Detect 2000 contains the sensing element, power and output connections, and user adjustment controls in a single NEMA 4X enclosure.
- Fluke Connect Student Contest Set to Reward Real-World Innovations
- U.S. Tsubaki Rolls Out High-Performance, Extended-Life Titan Series Chain
- Schneider Electric Software Drives Operational and Energy-Efficiency Improvements in Pima County, AZ, Wastewater Reclamation Efforts
- Emerson and OSIsoft Improve Field Device Capabilities with PI Connector for HART-IP
- Filter Sense Offers Self-Validating Particulate Sensor for EPA Compliance