BinMaster introduces the Flow Detect 2000, a reliable, non-intrusive instrument for the detection of solids flow or no flow in various applications in the material handling industry. It prevents downtime caused by blockage, conveyors running empty, no material flow to-and-from a process, or loose slide gates that can cause production loss and equipment failure. This new low-cost, non-intrusive, microwave-based flow/no flow instrument is used to detect flow conditions of solids and powders in gravity chutes, feeders, pipelines, conveyor belts, or bucket elevators. The Flow Detect 2000 contains the sensing element, power and output connections, and user adjustment controls in a single NEMA 4X enclosure.
- AutomationDirect Adds Harsh Duty Photoelectric Sensors to Product Lineup
- Flow-Rite’s Cloud-based Solution Organizes Forklift Battery Care
- Foxboro Introduces Two-Wire Pressure Transmitters
- Victaulic Offers Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve
- ABB Starts Robot-Production Operations in Michigan to Serve North American Market