BinMaster introduces the Flow Detect 2000, a reliable, non-intrusive instrument for the detection of solids flow or no flow in various applications in the material handling industry. It prevents downtime caused by blockage, conveyors running empty, no material flow to-and-from a process, or loose slide gates that can cause production loss and equipment failure. This new low-cost, non-intrusive, microwave-based flow/no flow instrument is used to detect flow conditions of solids and powders in gravity chutes, feeders, pipelines, conveyor belts, or bucket elevators. The Flow Detect 2000 contains the sensing element, power and output connections, and user adjustment controls in a single NEMA 4X enclosure.
- IIoT Plant Architectures, a Bridge to Cross
- Feature-Rich PlantStruxure PES V4.2 Automation System Debuts at Schneider Electric Connect 2016
- Schneider Electric Extends Universal I/O Capability for Foxboro and Triconex
- Updates From Mainstream Conference 2016
- Mitsubishi Introduces Higher-Payload RV-F Series 6-Axis Robots
- RT @michellesegrest: Celebrate #WomenInEngineering https://t.co/sGMvtapaGP @Siemens @WomenAssetMgmt @WES1919 @goldieblox @EngineerComm @GIE… 11 hours ago retweeted via michellesegrest
- Schneider Electric's cyber security director Gary Williams on #SEConnect2016 stage: Be as AGGRESSIVE as the Hacker...or lose productivity! 1 day ago