SKF Spherical Washers optimize bolt mounting of machinery and bolted equipment by integrating design features promoting ideal performance in industrial, marine, and all other heavy-duty bolted joint applications. The all-spherical two-piece washer automatically adjusts under compression to compensate for up to four degrees of angular deviations. This creates an exact parallel plane between the inner face of the bolt head and inner face of the nut to distribute the load evenly over the entire inner contact surface areas. Any need for on–sitemachining (spot facing) to achieve parallelism is eliminated. The extended length of the spherical washer allows for the use of longer bolts, resulting in additional bolt clamping length and elongation in the bolt.
- Reality Concepts Debuts Belt Alignment Tool System
- GE Announces New Portable Multi-Function Instrument Calibrator/Communicator
- AutomationDirect Named a STEM Education Awards Finalist
- Elos Fixturlaser Changes Name to ACOEM AB
- Prosoft Technology’s New Ethernet/IP to PROFINET IO Device Gateway Enables Data Transfers