SKF Spherical Washers optimize bolt mounting of machinery and bolted equipment by integrating design features promoting ideal performance in industrial, marine, and all other heavy-duty bolted joint applications. The all-spherical two-piece washer automatically adjusts under compression to compensate for up to four degrees of angular deviations. This creates an exact parallel plane between the inner face of the bolt head and inner face of the nut to distribute the load evenly over the entire inner contact surface areas. Any need for on–sitemachining (spot facing) to achieve parallelism is eliminated. The extended length of the spherical washer allows for the use of longer bolts, resulting in additional bolt clamping length and elongation in the bolt.
- Emulsion Mist Collectors from Camfil Offer High Efficiency, Low Operating Costs
- Field Mounted Temperature Transmitter from PR Electronics
- Kopex-Ex Fittings from T&B Meet Pullout Requirements without External Clamping
- Fenner Drives SuperTLink Belts Save Time and Money
- Boston Gear Announces 2-Day Delivery of Stainless Steel 700 Series Worm Gear Reducers