The Smart Trend Meter 9080 from Test Products International (TPI) automatically performs vibration-analysis functions based on machine running speed and displays results at the push of a button. The product comes with standard VibTrend software that stores, analyzes and reports on all vibration parameters for up to 10 assets (with up to 10 readings per asset). Optional A9084 VibTrend Pro software allows up to 10 readings each for unlimited assets. Additional options include a strobe attachment for determining machine speed and Bluetooth-connected headphones for listening to bearing noise.
- IIoT Plant Architectures, a Bridge to Cross
- Feature-Rich PlantStruxure PES V4.2 Automation System Debuts at Schneider Electric Connect 2016
- Schneider Electric Extends Universal I/O Capability for Foxboro and Triconex
- Updates From Mainstream Conference 2016
- Mitsubishi Introduces Higher-Payload RV-F Series 6-Axis Robots
- RT @michellesegrest: Celebrate #WomenInEngineering https://t.co/sGMvtapaGP @Siemens @WomenAssetMgmt @WES1919 @goldieblox @EngineerComm @GIE… 4 days ago retweeted via michellesegrest
- Schneider Electric's cyber security director Gary Williams on #SEConnect2016 stage: Be as AGGRESSIVE as the Hacker...or lose productivity! 5 days ago