The Smart Trend Meter 9080 from Test Products International (TPI) automatically performs vibration-analysis functions based on machine running speed and displays results at the push of a button. The product comes with standard VibTrend software that stores, analyzes and reports on all vibration parameters for up to 10 assets (with up to 10 readings per asset). Optional A9084 VibTrend Pro software allows up to 10 readings each for unlimited assets. Additional options include a strobe attachment for determining machine speed and Bluetooth-connected headphones for listening to bearing noise.
Browse: Home / 2014 / August / TPI Smart Trend Meter 9080 Analyzes/Reports on All Vibration Parameters with Push of a Button
- Fluke Connect Student Contest Set to Reward Real-World Innovations
- U.S. Tsubaki Rolls Out High-Performance, Extended-Life Titan Series Chain
- Schneider Electric Software Drives Operational and Energy-Efficiency Improvements in Pima County, AZ, Wastewater Reclamation Efforts
- Emerson and OSIsoft Improve Field Device Capabilities with PI Connector for HART-IP
- Filter Sense Offers Self-Validating Particulate Sensor for EPA Compliance