The Smart Trend Meter 9080 from Test Products International (TPI) automatically performs vibration-analysis functions based on machine running speed and displays results at the push of a button. The product comes with standard VibTrend software that stores, analyzes and reports on all vibration parameters for up to 10 assets (with up to 10 readings per asset). Optional A9084 VibTrend Pro software allows up to 10 readings each for unlimited assets. Additional options include a strobe attachment for determining machine speed and Bluetooth-connected headphones for listening to bearing noise.
Browse: Home / 2014 / August / TPI Smart Trend Meter 9080 Analyzes/Reports on All Vibration Parameters with Push of a Button
- AutomationDirect Named a STEM Education Awards Finalist
- Elos Fixturlaser Changes Name to ACOEM AB
- Prosoft Technology’s New Ethernet/IP to PROFINET IO Device Gateway Enables Data Transfers
- IRISS Offers Delta T Alert for 24/7 Online Monitoring of Electrical Assets
- CBS ArcSafe Debuts RSA-161A Remote Switch Actuator