U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC, has announced the launch of its Cam Clutch product line in the North American market. These precision devices, which lock the inner and outer races through the locking action of cams, transmit torque in one direction of rotation while overrunning in the other. Tsubaki utilizes precision formed cams made of a special alloy steel that provide extended wear, increased fatigue life, and greater torque holding capacity. In addition, the races are made of high quality alloy steel with high surface hardness and core toughness, and are precision ground to provide excellent concentricity and surface finish to provide accurate cam rotation.
- MovinCool’s High-Performance Portable Heat Pump Makes Trade Show Debut at 2015 AHR Expo
- New Pig Introduces PIG Bladder Spill Containment Deck
- PTDA Releases Digital Version of Power Transmission Handbook
- Delta Introduces High-efficiency EC Fan Series for Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Atlas Copco Showcases Tier 4 Final QAS 25 Generator at POWER-GEN International