U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC, has announced the launch of its Cam Clutch product line in the North American market. These precision devices, which lock the inner and outer races through the locking action of cams, transmit torque in one direction of rotation while overrunning in the other. Tsubaki utilizes precision formed cams made of a special alloy steel that provide extended wear, increased fatigue life, and greater torque holding capacity. In addition, the races are made of high quality alloy steel with high surface hardness and core toughness, and are precision ground to provide excellent concentricity and surface finish to provide accurate cam rotation.
- AutomationDirect Celebrates Release of C-More HMI Configuration Software 6.0 with ‘Tell Us Why You Need an HMI Upgrade’ Contest
- SPX Launches Innovative Control Unit for its Refrigerated Air Dryers
- Elevance Expands Support and Services for Aria WTP 40 Synthetic Base-Stock Customers in the U.S. and Europe
- Non-Metallic Appleton JBEP Enclosures and Junction Boxes Offer Improved Protection in Hazardous and Corrosive Areas
- Moxa Introduces Industrial-Grade 360° PTZ Speed Dome IP Camera for Reliable, Mission-Critical Video Surveillance in Harsh Environments