U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC, has announced the launch of its Cam Clutch product line in the North American market. These precision devices, which lock the inner and outer races through the locking action of cams, transmit torque in one direction of rotation while overrunning in the other. Tsubaki utilizes precision formed cams made of a special alloy steel that provide extended wear, increased fatigue life, and greater torque holding capacity. In addition, the races are made of high quality alloy steel with high surface hardness and core toughness, and are precision ground to provide excellent concentricity and surface finish to provide accurate cam rotation.
- Honeywell Introduces Cold Conditions Fire Retardant Apparel
- Process Heating Co. Unitized Storage Tank Heaters Provide Controlled Heat for Temperature-Sensitive Materials
- Schneider Electric to Acquire InStep Software
- Workforce Development Issues: Pre-Apprenticeship Leads the Way
- A Contrarian View: Decision Makers Need More Than Generalities