U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC, has announced the launch of its Cam Clutch product line in the North American market. These precision devices, which lock the inner and outer races through the locking action of cams, transmit torque in one direction of rotation while overrunning in the other. Tsubaki utilizes precision formed cams made of a special alloy steel that provide extended wear, increased fatigue life, and greater torque holding capacity. In addition, the races are made of high quality alloy steel with high surface hardness and core toughness, and are precision ground to provide excellent concentricity and surface finish to provide accurate cam rotation.
- PLCs Control Massive Hangar Doors at San Francisco International Airport
- 5 Steps to a Safer Manufacturing Facility
- Eaton’s V-Spring Telescoping Light Pole System Offers Safer, Less Expensive Lighting
- Automation Fair 2014 Links Attendees to The Connected Enterprise
- Hayward ECP Series Thermoplastic Quarter Turn Electric Actuator Provides Superior Corrosion Resistance