U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC, has announced the launch of its Cam Clutch product line in the North American market. These precision devices, which lock the inner and outer races through the locking action of cams, transmit torque in one direction of rotation while overrunning in the other. Tsubaki utilizes precision formed cams made of a special alloy steel that provide extended wear, increased fatigue life, and greater torque holding capacity. In addition, the races are made of high quality alloy steel with high surface hardness and core toughness, and are precision ground to provide excellent concentricity and surface finish to provide accurate cam rotation.
- Emulsion Mist Collectors from Camfil Offer High Efficiency, Low Operating Costs
- Field Mounted Temperature Transmitter from PR Electronics
- Kopex-Ex Fittings from T&B Meet Pullout Requirements without External Clamping
- Fenner Drives SuperTLink Belts Save Time and Money
- Boston Gear Announces 2-Day Delivery of Stainless Steel 700 Series Worm Gear Reducers