U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC, has announced the launch of its Cam Clutch product line in the North American market. These precision devices, which lock the inner and outer races through the locking action of cams, transmit torque in one direction of rotation while overrunning in the other. Tsubaki utilizes precision formed cams made of a special alloy steel that provide extended wear, increased fatigue life, and greater torque holding capacity. In addition, the races are made of high quality alloy steel with high surface hardness and core toughness, and are precision ground to provide excellent concentricity and surface finish to provide accurate cam rotation.
- Lincoln Electric Growth Spurt Continues with Acquisition of Rimrock Holdings
- EXAIR’s High Lift Reversible Drum Vac Moves Liquid Farther
- IMI Sensors Launches ICP Accelerometer with Integral Magnet
- AutomationDirect Adds More Hubbell-Wiegmann Enclosures
- Camfil Announces Web-based Dust Collection Diagnostics