U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC, has announced the launch of its Cam Clutch product line in the North American market. These precision devices, which lock the inner and outer races through the locking action of cams, transmit torque in one direction of rotation while overrunning in the other. Tsubaki utilizes precision formed cams made of a special alloy steel that provide extended wear, increased fatigue life, and greater torque holding capacity. In addition, the races are made of high quality alloy steel with high surface hardness and core toughness, and are precision ground to provide excellent concentricity and surface finish to provide accurate cam rotation.
- AutomationDirect G-Series ISO Pneumatic Air Cylinders Interchange with Other Popular Brands
- Leeson Electric Launches Next-Gen Extreme Duck Motor
- LUDECA Recognized as SMRP Approved Provider of Continuing Education and Training
- Milwaukee Cylinder Announces RFID Technology for Tie Rod Cylinder Identification
- Rexroth Enhances Its North American ‘GoTo’ Focused Delivery Program for Drives and Controls