U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC, has announced the launch of its Cam Clutch product line in the North American market. These precision devices, which lock the inner and outer races through the locking action of cams, transmit torque in one direction of rotation while overrunning in the other. Tsubaki utilizes precision formed cams made of a special alloy steel that provide extended wear, increased fatigue life, and greater torque holding capacity. In addition, the races are made of high quality alloy steel with high surface hardness and core toughness, and are precision ground to provide excellent concentricity and surface finish to provide accurate cam rotation.
- Machine-to-Cloud e-F@ctory IoT Gateway from Mitsubishi Electric Delivers Real-Time Energy-Management and PdM Data
- Acquisition of Emerson’s Power Transmission Biz Expected To Be ‘Transformational’ for Regal Beloit
- Yaskawa America Introduces Intelligent iQpump Micro Drives
- Emerson Smart Wireless Navigator Streamlines Management of Large and/or Expanding Wireless Deployments at Sites
- SKF Introduces Sensor Bearing with EMC Filter to Protect Against Power Surge