U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC, has announced the launch of its Cam Clutch product line in the North American market. These precision devices, which lock the inner and outer races through the locking action of cams, transmit torque in one direction of rotation while overrunning in the other. Tsubaki utilizes precision formed cams made of a special alloy steel that provide extended wear, increased fatigue life, and greater torque holding capacity. In addition, the races are made of high quality alloy steel with high surface hardness and core toughness, and are precision ground to provide excellent concentricity and surface finish to provide accurate cam rotation.
- Lubrication Scientifics’ Efficient MDL Dual Line System Delivers in Industry’s Toughest Applications, Harshest Environments
- Enhanced NI InsightCM Condition-Monitoring Solution Tackles Big and Growing IIoT-Related Data Challenges
- ITT i-ALERT2 Condition-Monitor App Now Available for All Mobile Devices, Including IOS, Android, and Tablets
- Honeywell Process Solutions Establishes Digital Transformation Biz
- Condition Monitoring Services Inc. Partners with SMEC to Deliver Complete Asset Management Package