U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC, has announced the launch of its Cam Clutch product line in the North American market. These precision devices, which lock the inner and outer races through the locking action of cams, transmit torque in one direction of rotation while overrunning in the other. Tsubaki utilizes precision formed cams made of a special alloy steel that provide extended wear, increased fatigue life, and greater torque holding capacity. In addition, the races are made of high quality alloy steel with high surface hardness and core toughness, and are precision ground to provide excellent concentricity and surface finish to provide accurate cam rotation.
- SKF Vibracon Self-Leveling Chocks Enable Easy Mounting of Rotating Machinery
- Emerson Introduces System Plast NG Evo Chain for High-Speed Beverage Conveying
- T&B Fittings Non-Metallic Expansion/Deflection Coupling Improves Safety
- LumaSense Debuts Industrial Grade Infrared Pyrometer with Thermal Imaging Capabilities
- EXAIR No Drip Internal Mix Atomizing Nozzles Positively Stop Liquid Flow