Spectronics Corp. has introduced the Spectroline OPTI-LUX 400, a powerful, rechargeable, violet light LED leak detection flashlight. It easily locates all industrial fluid leaks by their bright fluorescent glow, saving technicians valuable diagnostic time and money. The OPTI-LUX 400 features a high-output violet light LED that causes dyes to fluoresce more brilliantly and with greater contrast than with standard blue light inspection lamps. It has power comparable to high-intensity 150-watt lamps and works with Spectroline OIL-GLO 33 (green), OIL-GLO44 (yellow/green) and OIL-GLO 50 (red) oil-based dyes, as well as WATER-GLO 802 (green) water dye. Unit is extremely compact and lightweight, which allows it to get into cramped areas. Its inspection range is up to 25 feet (7.6 m) or more. A rugged, corrosion-resistant, anodized lamp body stands up to years of heavy use.
- IIoT Plant Architectures, a Bridge to Cross
- Feature-Rich PlantStruxure PES V4.2 Automation System Debuts at Schneider Electric Connect 2016
- Schneider Electric Extends Universal I/O Capability for Foxboro and Triconex
- Updates From Mainstream Conference 2016
- Mitsubishi Introduces Higher-Payload RV-F Series 6-Axis Robots
- RT @michellesegrest: Celebrate #WomenInEngineering https://t.co/sGMvtapaGP @Siemens @WomenAssetMgmt @WES1919 @goldieblox @EngineerComm @GIE… 23 hours ago retweeted via michellesegrest
- Schneider Electric's cyber security director Gary Williams on #SEConnect2016 stage: Be as AGGRESSIVE as the Hacker...or lose productivity! 2 days ago