Fluke Corp. (Everett, WA) has announced the availability of an online Motor and Drive Troubleshooting Course. Developed, like other Fluke training offerings, by the company’s subject matter experts, this learning option is designed for maintenance professionals who have a working understanding of motor-drive systems. The goal is to help participants gain practical diagnostic skills needed to better understand motor/drive system health and improve equipment reliability, including, specifically:
- How to improve motor/drive inspection and diagnostic skills for quick repairs
- How to evaluate component failure, installation issues, and deeper system-level issues
- How to identify the root cause of failures
The Fluke Motor and Drive Troubleshooting Course is divided into three modules that can be taken separately or as a package. They include:
- Module 1: How to assess erratic problems in motor-drive systems
- Module 2: How to assess repeat problems in motor-drive systems
- Module 3: How to prevent motor-drive problems from recurring
According to Fluke, while the three modules work best when taken together in sequence, participants are welcome to select only those that interest them.
Individual 1 ½-hr. modules are priced at $110 each. The full 4-hr. course is offered for $300. Participants who complete the full course (all three modules) and pass the final test will receive a certificate of completion.
For more information, CLICK HERE.