Introducing the latest in vibration analysis technology – Emerson’s CSI 2140 Machinery Health™ Analyzer. The CSI 2140 delivers four-channel simultaneous data collection, wireless and Bluetooth communication, and full-color touchscreen navigation. It has the fastest route collection capability on the market, and is ergonomically designed for long hours in the field.
Browse: Home / Maintenance Technology Resources / Reliability Products 360° / Reliability Products 360: Emerson’s CSI 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer
- New ‘Fluke Process Instruments’ Brand Integrates Raytek, Ircon, and Datapaq Product Lines
- Amphenol’s High Vibration Brush Terminal Series Ideal for Harsh Environments
- Eyes on the Human Factor, ABB Takes Full Ownership of CGM AB, Swedish Provider of Control-Room Design and Ergonomic Solutions
- Motion Industries to Acquire Lake Erie Abrasive & Tool
- GP:50 NY Ltd Debuts Submersible Level Transmitter for Wastewater Monitoring